Another Dem Disaster Day: Dem Witnesses - No Bribery / Quid Pro Quo

“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's afternoon hearing.

Former National Security Council (NSC) aide Tim Morrison: "No."

Former U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker: “No.
"

'Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., hit the same notes in asking the witnesses about Trump's fateful July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: "Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"Correct," Morrison replied in response to each question.
"

"And, Ambassador Volker, I presume you got a readout of the call. ... Was there any reference to withholding aid? Any reference to bribery? Any reference to quid pro quo? Any reference to extortion?"

"No, there was not," Volker replied, again and again."

It doesn't matter what disaster lands on their heads at this point. They've gone all in and it's too late to pretend they're sane anymore. Doesn't matter what they're caught at, what lies they tell, what lives they destroy or even if their latest con is effective or not. They can't stop now. They have to arrange their faces before they step through a door and lie their asses off some more.

Republicans won't buy it, but you can bet a bunch of doofys on the left will.

No Bribery.
No extortion.
No Quid Pro Quo.
No Crime.
No Evidence Of A Crime.
No Whistleblower.
No Witnesses.

Schiff & the Democrats put THEMSELVES on public trial and have proven THEMSELVES to be GUILTY!

It doesn't matter what disaster lands on their heads at this point. They've gone all in and it's too late to pretend they're sane anymore. Doesn't matter what they're caught at, what lies they tell, what lives they destroy or even if their latest con is effective or not. They can't stop now. They have to arrange their faces before they step through a door and lie their asses off some more.

Republicans won't buy it, but you can bet a bunch of doofys on the left will.
I'm only paying peripheral attention to this latest silly circus, but I haven't seen any hard evidence at this point. As usual, both sides are spiking the football, so I'm gonna wait to see what the final score is.

What I'm wondering about is Pelosi. I know there was huge pressure on her to green light this, but it's still tough to imagine that she would do so unless she thought it was worth it politically.

My (current) guess is that her only goal is to peel off some independents and let the other chips fall where they may. That could be enough. Who knows.

Did the president use the power of his office for personal gain? Yes.

Has the president prevented key witnesses, including himself, from testifying? Yes.

What exact personal gain did the President receive from asking the Ukraine PM to look into Democrats colluding with former criminal Ukraine officials to target US citizens (Manafort & Trump) and to interfere in a US Presidential election, ensuring they would not do so again?

What exact personal gain did the President receive from asking the Ukraine PM to look into a former VP's videotaped confession of extorting the PM's predecessor to protect his son who was working for a notorious Ukraine criminal?

How has the President physically prevented grown adults from choosing to testify, except perhaps with the same legal tools wielded by former Presidents?

Show me the EXACT law that requires a President to testify in an Inquisition in which his Constitutional Rights have been trampled, where there is no crime, no evidence of crime, no whistleblower, no witnesses...and 'witnesses' SCHIFF has called have declared the accusations against the President are FALSE.

Show me the President's videotaped admission of guilt, like the one Biden gave.

Have a nice day, snowflake...

What exact personal gain did the President receive from asking the Ukraine PM to look into Democrats colluding with former criminal Ukraine officials to target US citizens (Manafort & Trump) and to interfere in a US Presidential election, ensuring they would not do so again?

What exact personal gain did the President receive from asking the Ukraine PM to look into a former VP's videotaped confession of extorting the PM's predecessor to protect his son who was working for a notorious Ukraine criminal?

How has the President physically prevented grown adults from choosing to testify, except perhaps with the same legal tools wielded by former Presidents?

Show me the EXACT law that requires a President to testify in an Inquisition in which his Constitutional Rights have been trampled, where there is no crime, no evidence of crime, no whistleblower, no witnesses...and 'witnesses' SCHIFF has called have declared the accusations against the President are FALSE.

Try that once more, please. With honesty this time. Thanks.

Democrats have managed to make complete asses out of themselves during these impeachment proceedings. Considering that and their lack of a good candidate for 2020, I think their debate ratings tonight will probably be the lowest ever. Personally, I can't figure out a reason to be interested.

Copy that - you have / offered NOTHING.

Your surrender is accepted.

What I heard Volker say was that the accusations against the Bidens were not credible. That's ambassador speak for "bullshit." I heard him say very clearly that the negative narrative being spun by Lushenko and being funneled to the President by Rudy Giuliani was Lushenko's attempt to remain in office and not have his corrupt ass prosecuted by the next administration. Lushenko was casting every aspersion possible, trying to discredit Yovanovich and others, which Volker also said was not credible. That's ambassador speak for "Bullshit."

So the President was laboring under negative disinformation being disseminated by corrupt Ukranian politicians and fed to him by Giuliani.

I'll bet a lot of Republicans who wanted Volker to testify were muttering "Oh, shit" as that opening statement progressed. lol

Copy that - you have / offered NOTHING.

Your surrender is accepted.

Your claims about Biden and Burisma investigations and the firing of the prosecutor are false. You are lying. Try again. With honesty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back