Another Dem Debate - More It's Bush's Fault

RSR running away from the truth again..... another morning, another sprint away by RSR. you could set your watch by it!

and "made reference to" really IS almost synonymous with "SIDED WITH" isn't it? What an ethically dishonest statement from you! I am surprised.

you better watch who you "make reference to" in your posts from now on.... I will be sure to accuse you of sleeping with them.

You'd do that for me? you are a stand up guy ya know.....I don't understand your logic, because any opportunity to make a riff you are in it. I never started out this thread in a finger pointing manner or way. What I did say is whomever gets elected better look into the future with regards to Iraq, it is way more than coming home and making a new chapter here and forgetting this ever happened.
It is clear you don't agree and you'd rather snub me or do something different here. I've made my peace with you and have tried to over look things. I'd laugh with you if you were actually funny but you are taking personal shots and that isn't quite right.

So?

You are for surrender today - your prior service does not warrent a pass today

He served Honarably and in positions of danger. He was as I understand it, an Officer and in the Naval Service, that makes him MORE than qualified to have any DAMN position he wants. Disagree with him ALL you want, but do NOT denigrate his service. You lose what little credibility you might have by doing that.

And its a fair question, if your going to attack his service, he and I want to know if you EVER served?

You better learn real quick, Marines can screw with the Navy all we want, BUT No one else better screw with them.

I honor all who serve and it is a Badge of courage for all who do.

I dont care if you were only stateside and were a potato peeler.

The service of your country has honor which NO real American should denigrate.

They serve and have EVERY right to return to private life and say WHATEVER they believe.

They served and have helped preseve our country with their actions no matter what service they performed.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/62498.html

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A military panel has recommended a general discharge for an Iraq war veteran who wore his uniform during a war protest and later responded with an obscenity to a superior who told him he might have violated military rules.

Marine Cpl. Adam Kokesh of Santa Fe participated in the protest in March, clad in a uniform that had his name tag and other insignia removed. After he was identified in a photo caption in The Washington Post, a superior officer sent him a letter saying he might have violated a rule prohibiting troops from wearing uniforms without authorization.

After a hearing Monday before an administrative separation board at the Marine Corps Mobilization Command, the panel decided not to recommend an other-than-honorable discharge, choosing instead the general discharge.

I hate it when they try to shut Americans up

He served Honarably and in positions of danger. He was as I understand it, an Officer and in the Naval Service, that makes him MORE than qualified to have any DAMN position he wants. Disagree with him ALL you want, but do NOT denigrate his service. You lose what little credibility you might have by doing that.

And its a fair question, if your going to attack his service, he and I want to know if you EVER served?

You better learn real quick, Marines can screw with the Navy all we want, BUT No one else better screw with them.

you have no idea how much that means to me. no shit.

you are a stubborn old cuss (and so am I) but we are part of the sea service and always will be shipmates in that regard.

Where did I denigrate his service?

MM pulls out his past service and tries to use it as a shield from criticism on his support for surrender

I did not bring up his service - he did

I said nothing bad about his service

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/62498.html

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A military panel has recommended a general discharge for an Iraq war veteran who wore his uniform during a war protest and later responded with an obscenity to a superior who told him he might have violated military rules.

Marine Cpl. Adam Kokesh of Santa Fe participated in the protest in March, clad in a uniform that had his name tag and other insignia removed. After he was identified in a photo caption in The Washington Post, a superior officer sent him a letter saying he might have violated a rule prohibiting troops from wearing uniforms without authorization.

After a hearing Monday before an administrative separation board at the Marine Corps Mobilization Command, the panel decided not to recommend an other-than-honorable discharge, choosing instead the general discharge.

I hate it when they try to shut Americans up

Those in the military have to live by an additiional set of rules then the rest of us

Forum List

Back