Another Day in the White House; Another Lie from Obama…

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Another Day in the White House; Another Lie from Obama…

Obama’s uncle contradicts White House, says Obama stayed with him in 1980s

President Obama's uncle said at a deportation hearing Tuesday that Obama stayed with him while he was a student at Harvard Law School in the 1980s -- despite the White House having said that Obama never met the man.

Onyango “Omar” Obama, 69, was arrested for drunk driving in 2011 and faced deportation after living in the United States for five decades. The judge decided to let the Kenyan national remain in the United States.

According to the Boston Globe, Omar Obama also made the following claim:
“Maria Sacchetti @mariasacchetti Follow
He testified that president stayed w/ him in Cambridge when he came to attend Harvard Law.1:26 PM - 3 Dec 2013 “

And this from landlord Alfred Ouma, who served as a witness at the hearing:
Maria Sacchetti @mariasacchetti Follow
Ouma confirms in aside that POTUS lived with Uncle Omar. No response yet from @WhiteHouse cc @Maley44
2:45 PM - 3 Dec 2013

The White House said following Omar Obama's arrest that he and the president had never met. The president was not close to his father's side of the family given his father's absence in his life.
The White House has not commented on Omar Obama's claim.

Why lie about never meeting his uncle when he lived with him for a while? :dunno:

Was it that important to him to distance himself from the Kenyan?

Why be so secretive about his college years they way he is ?

Just what is he trying to hide?

Why would his poor uncle is lie, or the landlord
:dunno:

Jackson, your problem is that the significant majority of Americans will believe Obama over your type.

Jackson, your problem is that the significant majority of Americans will believe Obama over your type.

Do you really think so, Jake? I mean seriously? Let's put it out there. He won't release any information or facts about his youth or his college years at all. Now he denies even knowing his uncle when his uncle says, "Hey, you lived with me in Cambridge for a short while and this is the thanks I get?" His landlord even says he lived there.

Isn't that a little strange on someone's hinkey meter?

President obama is a mere .001 point ahead of Jake on the credibility meter.

LOL, would like some to give me an honest answer if the OP gives them some consternation on the fact that the president wouldn't acknowledge knowing his uncle when not only did he know him, he stayed with him while he was in Cambridge?

Why lie about knowing your uncle?

From the article:

Onyango “Omar” Obama, 69, was arrested for drunk driving in 2011 and faced deportation after living in the United States for five decades. The judge decided to let the Kenyan national remain in the United States.

But the larger question, IMO, is: Why did the judge allow an alien with a criminal record stay in this country?

Guys and Gals, the liberal media is falling apart.

Martin Bashir just resigned a few minutes ago and there's this...

CNN and MSNBC Lose Almost Half Their Viewers in One Year

It's been a tough year for the liberal cable news outlets.

Data released Tuesday show CNN shedding 48 percent of total viewers since last November and MSNBC dropping 45 percent.

The numbers were even worse in the all important demographic of people aged 25 to 54 as CNN's ratings dropped 59 percent and MSNBC's 52 percent..........

CNN was off 54 percent in total viewers and 62 percent in the demo. MSNBC declined 50 percent in total prime time viewers and 57 percent in the demo.

By contrast, FNC was second in all of cable in prime time this November averaging over 2 million viewers.

CNN and MSNBC Lose Almost Half Their Viewers in One Year | NewsBusters

The American People are getting tired of being lied to.

And the American Public will have its say in November of 2014.

I predict we win 12-15 Seante seats and 20-40 Congressional seats.

From the article:

But the larger question, IMO, is: Why did the judge allow an alien with a criminal record stay in this country?

It was Bush's fault

Data released Tuesday show CNN shedding 48 percent of total viewers since last November and MSNBC dropping 45 percent.

The numbers were even worse in the all important demographic of people aged 25 to 54 as CNN's ratings dropped 59 percent and MSNBC's 52 percent..........

CNN was off 54 percent in total viewers and 62 percent in the demo. MSNBC declined 50 percent in total prime time viewers and 57 percent in the demo.

By contrast, FNC was second in all of cable in prime time this November averaging over 2 million viewers.

fox only gets 2 million. the broadcast networks still have a large base.

And while they have a large advertising demo, that is not important in the voting demo.

And you and the TeaPots are 15% lower than Obama. It is what it is, son.

You TeaPots lost all relevancy last October when the mainstream GOP allowed the majority of the House to vote you down.

LOL, would like some to give me an honest answer if the OP gives them some consternation on the fact that the president wouldn't acknowledge knowing his uncle when not only did he know him, he stayed with him while he was in Cambridge?

It's apparently pathological. He says whatever he thinks people want to hear and expects his willing accomplices in the Press will let it slide and that his base will call anyone critical, "racist".

Well, he has lied so much, that even MSNBC is questioning his credibility. Still, I'm convinced that he can't help lying.

And you and the TeaPots are 15% lower than Obama. It is what it is, son.

You TeaPots lost all relevancy last October when the mainstream GOP allowed the majority of the House to vote you down.

What does that even mean? The old guard of the GOP has nominated 2 moderates of the type you refer to as the salvation of the GOP and we got obama for 2 terms.

You are absolutely clueless, Faky. You can't even see what a board joke you've become.

It's apparently pathological. He says whatever he thinks people want to hear and expects his willing accomplices in the Press will let it slide and that his base will call anyone critical, "racist".

Well, he has lied so much, that even MSNBC is questioning his credibility. Still, I'm convinced that he can't help lying.

We know it's deliberate, and most people are waking up, just by the news that has come via this thread about CNN and MSNBC. MSNBC was just a joke but I don't know that much about CNN. The cover up is falling apart. Now, perhaps journalism will be a profession again... a real profession.

Do you really think so, Jake? I mean seriously? Let's put it out there. He won't release any information or facts about his youth or his college years at all. Now he denies even knowing his uncle when his uncle says, "Hey, you lived with me in Cambridge for a short while and this is the thanks I get?" His landlord even says he lived there.

Isn't that a little strange on someone's hinkey meter?

I think jake may be right. I have read a lot of his post defending Obama and apparently jake will believe anything.

Martin Bashir should have been fired the day he spit out the vile commentary. I agree with you that the Republican are likely to pick up seats, but anything can happen in the months ahead. I just hope we start see some real journalism soon. It looks like some networks might take some lessons from Fox about being fair and balanced!

Well after denial, the White House now claims its true.

Obama Lived With Undocumented Uncle White House Claimed He Never Met

Two days after an immigration judge ruled that President Obama’s Kenyan uncle could stay in the United States, the White House today acknowledged that the president lived briefly with Onyango “Omar” Obama, despite having previously claimed there was no record of their ever meeting.

Obama Lived With Undocumented Uncle White House Claimed He Never Met - ABC News

The reason for the misinformation (LIE) is supposedly staffers read Obama's book and when it did not say anything about living with his uncle that translated into their never meeting. :eusa_eh:

“Back when this arose, folks looked at the record, including the president’s book, and there was no evidence that they had met … and that was what was conveyed,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters today

LOL

Practice makes perfect.

From the article:

A guy's got to make a living some way and an honest judge in Boston is in the same class as a virgin whore

Forum List

Back