Another Crack In The Democrat's Berlin Wall

The Jan 6 Commission has realsed the sounds of Trump grabbing the steering wheel, and attackng the two secret service agents:

Biden. You've asked this before. I've answered before.

Who did YOU vote for????

So folks can determine at a glace how bright you are.

This:

1656022882063.png

Or This:

1656022933921.png

Biden. You've asked this before. I've answered before.

Who did YOU vote for????

By now anyone with two, cerebral neurons to rub together knows that Democrats lie about everything.

Sooooo....when you hear that Democrat Inflation is 8.3% , keep your eyes open to figure out the real inflation.....

For example...

July 4 BBQ 17% More Expensive Due to Inflation, Supply ...

https://www.yahoo.com › video › july-4-bbq-17-more-...

2 days ago — Two pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, $8.99 (+33%). · Thirty-two ounces of pork & beans, $2.53 (+33%). · Three pounds of center cut ...

July 4 cookout costs 17 percent higher this year - The Hill

https://thehill.com › enrichment › arts-culture › 353851...

3 days ago — July 4 cookout costs 17 percent higher this year. Americans will pay about $69.68 for an Independence Day cookout this year.

Cost of July 4th Cookout 17% Higher Compared to Year Ago

https://www.fb.org › newsroom › cost-of-july-4th-cook...

3 days ago — U.S. consumers will pay $69.68 for their favorite Independence Day cookout foods, including cheeseburgers, pork chops, chicken breasts, ...

Yup......Democrat Inflaton is up between 17% and 33%.

Who'd you vote for?????

BTW......
The inflation rate in Trump's last year....1.4%
www.thebalance.com

US Inflation Rate by Year: 1929-2023

The U.S. inflation rate by year is the percentage of change in prices from one year to the next. It responds to business cycle phases and interest rates.
www.thebalance.com
www.thebalance.com

Who'd you vote for again??????

Do you still use a trail of shiny pebbles to find your way home??????????

It won't be gallows.
It will be lamp posts
When Americans can't feed their families - the goal of Xiden's Inflationeering efforts.
Better stock up on piano wire now before the shortage hits!

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Silly, predictable Trumpster. Dismissed.

So we agree that everyone should how terrible a decision maker you are.

Dismissed.

BTW....if you are capable of learning, see my post in "Law" about the Supreme Court decision today, and how right Trump was.

306>232.

Cry me a river.

Let's be clear as to what you are chest-thumping about:

1656676866778.png

Obviously you are an imbecile, the type I have state cannot understand the world beyond what they feel is "winning."

This is the sort of intellect we turn out from government schooling under the control of the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.

View attachment 664027

Trouble is, Cassidy Hutchinson isn't believable — no matter how breathlessly our state-run media hangs on her every utterance. The Washington (Com)Post's headline this morning tells us all we need to know: "Trump's had bad moments, but few worse than Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony." Ooooh.

And then an inconvenient truth materialized. Two men who were in the car with the president at the time of Trump's alleged outburst — the driver of the vehicle and Bobby Engel, the head of Trump's Secret Service detail — are prepared to testify before the January 6 sham committee that the president didn't do anything of the sort. We'll see if that rigged committee has the decency to let either Engel or the driver appear on camera.

As NBC chief White House correspondent Peter Alexander [tweeted] late yesterday, "A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel."

Democrats lie about everything.

Everything.

By now, with some 50 lies and hoaxes exposed.......imbeciles are still nodding and muttering ..."duhhhhhh....yup.....yup......"
1656697007569.png

Forum List

Back