Another Crack In The Democrat's Berlin Wall

Well then I might suggest not coming to debate an issue when not having sufficient information.
So, you can provide names of the republic pols that could have serviced on the committee with Cheney and Kinsinger?

Or not

Every person who has testified is a Republican, a Trump supporter, a Trump aid, or a Trump family member.

But it's the Democrats fault!

ROFL

Cults gonna cult!

Trump Lost Biden Won.jpg

1656541594972.png

Trouble is, Cassidy Hutchinson isn't believable — no matter how breathlessly our state-run media hangs on her every utterance. The Washington (Com)Post's headline this morning tells us all we need to know: "Trump's had bad moments, but few worse than Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony." Ooooh.

And then an inconvenient truth materialized. Two men who were in the car with the president at the time of Trump's alleged outburst — the driver of the vehicle and Bobby Engel, the head of Trump's Secret Service detail — are prepared to testify before the January 6 sham committee that the president didn't do anything of the sort. We'll see if that rigged committee has the decency to let either Engel or the driver appear on camera.

As NBC chief White House correspondent Peter Alexander [tweeted] late yesterday, "A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel."

Democrats lie about everything.

Everything.

By now, with some 50 lies and hoaxes exposed.......imbeciles are still nodding and muttering ..."duhhhhhh....yup.....yup......"

1. Why do you suppose the ‘Jan6 Committee’ wouldn’t allow any pro-Trump members to sit in?

Doesn’t that mean that everything they are claiming is easily refuted???

Could there be any other reason?

Dershowitz to Newsmax: 'Never Believe Anyone Who Is Not Cross-Examined

Retired constitutional law professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax on Tuesday that to be credible, witnesses must always be cross-examined, and that none of the Jan. 6 committee hearing witnesses has been.
''As a professor of criminal law for many years, and as one of the most experienced litigators, never believe anyone who is not cross-examined,'' Dershowitz said on ''The Chris Salcedo Show.''
''And none of these [Jan. 6 committee] witnesses are cross-examined.''

2. Did you see that fiasco yesterday, when they got that moron to claim Trump attacked the Secret Service???
🌐
Secret Service Agents Denying Cassidy Hutchinson’s Claim Were ...thedailybeast.com› secret-service-agents-denying-cassidy-hutchinsons-claim-were-trump-yes-men-wapo-reporter-tells-maddow
12 hours ago - “Some people accused them of at times being enablers,” Carol Leonnig said of Tony Ornato and Bobby Engel.
🌐
Secret Service plans to respond to Jan. 6 committee regarding Trump's ...cbsnews.com › politics
6 hours ago - The Secret Service wants to respond "regarding the new allegations surfaced in today's testimony," said Secret Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi.
🌐
Secret Service agent reportedly willing to testify Trump did not ...theguardian.com› us-news › 2022 › jun › 29 › secret-service-agent-testify-trump-wheel-jan-6
5 hours ago - Secret Service agent reportedly willing to testify Trump did not lunge at him Row comes after ex-White House aide’s explosive testimony that portrayed a violent and unhinged Trump on day of Capitol...

3. "Proud Boys Proven INNOCENT in Newly Released VIDEO Hidden from Public! — DOJ Tried to Hide This Evidence! BLOWS UP DOJ and Liz Cheney’s Bogus SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY Charges – THEY HID THIS FROM PUBLIC! See Entire Video HERE!
thegatewaypundit.com› 2022 › 06 › exclusive-proud-boys-proven-innocent-newly-released-video-hidden-public-biden-doj-tried-hide-leaked-evidence-blows-doj-liz-cheneys-bogus-seditious-conspiracy-charges
anBn

1 day ago - An incredible new video has emerged that exonerates the members of the Proud Boy fraternity from the ridiculous seditious conspiracy charges that the Biden Regime launched against them in their War On Trump and his supporters. *SEE THE FULL NEVER BEFORE SEEN VIDEO BELOW!!
This video unquestionably proves that the Proud Boys never planned on going inside the Capitol on January 6th, let alone commit “seditious conspiracy”.

Watch it here:
The dems were having wet dreams about Hutchinson and that dried up real fast. They came up empty again as usual.

The dems were having wet dreams about Hutchinson and that dried up real fast. They came up empty again as usual.

But....did you notice the gormless idiots still professing to believe the lies?????

This is the future of the nation.....we are simply circling the drain.

Every person who has testified is a Republican, a Trump supporter, a Trump aid, or a Trump family member.

But it's the Democrats fault!

ROFL

Cults gonna cult!

View attachment 663994
Another example above of a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.

Ole' Toro, this is how you got to your warped sense:

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation - James Japan

The contaminated Marxist idiots got you real bad; they did this to you.

Here, have a lightbulb:💡

Good luck.

View attachment 664027

Trouble is, Cassidy Hutchinson isn't believable — no matter how breathlessly our state-run media hangs on her every utterance. The Washington (Com)Post's headline this morning tells us all we need to know: "Trump's had bad moments, but few worse than Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony." Ooooh.

And then an inconvenient truth materialized. Two men who were in the car with the president at the time of Trump's alleged outburst — the driver of the vehicle and Bobby Engel, the head of Trump's Secret Service detail — are prepared to testify before the January 6 sham committee that the president didn't do anything of the sort. We'll see if that rigged committee has the decency to let either Engel or the driver appear on camera.

As NBC chief White House correspondent Peter Alexander [tweeted] late yesterday, "A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel."

Democrats lie about everything.

Everything.

By now, with some 50 lies and hoaxes exposed.......imbeciles are still nodding and muttering ..."duhhhhhh....yup.....yup......"
She was very intelligent, resolute and believable.

You have nothing under oath to refute her factual statements.

They tried to pick from the circus bus.

Not every republic pol rides the circus bus.

BTW did dear orange leader demand that no republic pol join the committee and leave the bus? Yes, he has no one to blame but is huge ass.
You can't even spell, idiot.

Another example above of a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.

Ole' Toro, this is how you got to your warped sense:

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation - James Japan

The contaminated Marxist idiots got you real bad; they did this to you.

Here, have a lightbulb:💡

Good luck.

So PoliticalSchtick got a sock ...

What a waste of an Ivy League education.

Forum List

Back