Another conservative supreme court justice may be a blessing in disguise for millions of democrats

As a pro-life devote catholic (original christians) progressive, I can tell you that there are millions of us in the Democratic Party. If a solid majority of conservatives in the supreme court do as they are supposed to do, they will overturn Roe versus Wade, that will take a big load off our backs. Many more of us will be free to endorse progressive policies without the looming threat of implicitly supporting abortion, the same will hold true for millions of progressive catholics and protestants that vote republican due to the abortion issue, the impact of the supreme court on americans is otherwise minimal, conservatives can occupy all 9 seats in SC, and it would still not make any difference in our lives. Our goal is to get the criminal traitor that currently occupies the WH out in November.
True.

Conservatives need to be careful what they wish for.

An activist rightwing Court pursing the hateful conservative agenda will energize Democrats at the local level – they’ll seek to take control of state governments to repeal laws enacted Republicans that violate the rights and protected liberties of the people.

The political backlash will be significant as independent and non-partisan voters join Democrats in opposition to the authoritarian right.

The battle will move from the courthouse to the ballot box.

indeed, ugly trade-off for deplorables, progressives will control the White House for decades to come....

View attachment 390759

Well, the polling companies say Biden is already ahead by double digits and is a sure thing on Nov 3. Might as well fill seat since there is nothing to lose.
They said Hillary had a lock on it, too.

Trump is going to pick a far-right idiot and then his supporters will knee jerk declare he or she is the BEST choice he could have made regardless of who it is. That part is completely predictable.
No one on trump’s short list is an idiot

but they are all conservative as far as we know and there is nothing wrong with that either
Well of course you think that. Conservatives will dominate the court. I’m sure you’re thrilled.

Why wouldn't we be? How many babies have you people aborted 50 million? :eusa_hand:

Trump is going to pick a far-right idiot and then his supporters will knee jerk declare he or she is the BEST choice he could have made regardless of who it is. That part is completely predictable.
No one on trump’s short list is an idiot

but they are all conservative as far as we know and there is nothing wrong with that either
Well of course you think that. Conservatives will dominate the court. I’m sure you’re thrilled.

Why wouldn't we be? How many babies have you people aborted 50 million? :eusa_hand:
I have aborted zero babies. I’m sorry if basic biology escapes you.

Bullshit. If they take one right away from Americans they will take the rest. You think abortion is the only thing on the chopping block? Not even close. Make no mistake. The people who are running the conservatives now are trying set things back to the 50s, the 1850s.

Not at all. The 1350’s are the absolute most recent that Real Conservatives will accept.

As a pro-life devote catholic (original christians) progressive, I can tell you that there are millions of us in the Democratic Party. If a solid majority of conservatives in the supreme court do as they are supposed to do, they will overturn Roe versus Wade, that will take a big load off our backs. Many more of us will be free to endorse progressive policies without the looming threat of implicitly supporting abortion, the same will hold true for millions of progressive catholics and protestants that vote republican due to the abortion issue, the impact of the supreme court on americans is otherwise minimal, conservatives can occupy all 9 seats in SC, and it would still not make any difference in our lives. Our goal is to get the criminal traitor that currently occupies the WH out in November.
True.

An activist rightwing Court pursing the hateful conservative agenda will energize Democrats at the local level – they’ll seek to take control of state governments to repeal laws enacted Republicans that violate the rights and protected liberties of the people.

The political backlash will be significant as independent and non-partisan voters join Democrats in opposition to the authoritarian right.

There is nothing hateful about a Conservative agenda. In fact, a real conservative agenda is the exact same agenda as our Founding Fathers.

I think that the Republicans should do EXACTLY what the hate-filled Democrats do each and every day. Thumb their noses at any possible political backlash.

Fuck the progressives. Its time they see what 'no compromise' feels like.

A.supreme court that makes rulings based on the laws of the country is not right wing. It's their job. A supreme court that makes rulings based on feelings to promote "social justice" is left wing and not the function of the court.
Quit making stupid laws that are specifically designed to test the limits of constitutionality and you don't end up in court. It's just that simple.

It's not possible for a Christian to justify voting Democrat.

Wake Up, Christians. There Is No Place For You In The ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=thing...6c8807c4a6&pglt=43&PC=U531&first=7&FORM=PERE#

Democrat Party Passes Resolution Against Christianity ...

6 Times Democrats Demonstrated Their Hatred of the Bible
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=thing...6c8807c4a6&pglt=43&PC=U531&first=7&FORM=PERE#

The liberal left is waging a war against Christian ideals

https://www.bing.com/search?q=thing...a497fc6c8807c4a6&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

I’m trying to unpackage this nonsense of a post. So as a prolife devout catholic who has voted for years to end abortion because of your values once that dream is realized you’re going to vote for the pro death party from there on out.

Hey, Democrats. Fuck your feelings.
We definitely don’t care what you think of our “feelings”
We don't care what you think Trump and the Senate should do. They're gonna nominate and approve a Supreme Court Justice.
Lol yeah dude no shit. I love how you think this is somehow a win for YOU by extension.
Of course it is. It's a win for all Americans who love our country and our Constitution.

True.

Like it did in 2016? Lol

Forum List

Back