Another Conservative Radio Host Makes a Name for Himself as a DOPE!

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Is there no bottom to conservative stupidity? I have to ask since this is the very first example I've heard of an elderly conservative radio host intentionally attempting to become infected with Covid-19.

Why? I'd say, "For God's sake why?" But God could not possibly answer the question as to why individual human beings show a tendency toward lunacy despite all the confirmed medical information and widespread common sense of millions of their fellow citizens to give witness to the error of their ways.

Is there no bottom to conservative stupidity? I have to ask since this is the very first example I've heard of an elderly conservative radio host intentionally attempting to become infected with Covid-19.

Why? I'd say, "For God's sake why?" But God could not possibly answer the question as to why individual human beings show a tendency toward lunacy despite all the confirmed medical information and widespread common sense of millions of their fellow citizens to give witness to the error of their ways.

Confirmed medical information? Confirmed by who? Too many lies.

Not your body, not your choice. I have natural immunity from catching it last year, it's the only way to go. No mask, no lockdown, no jab.

Not your body, not your choice. I have natural immunity from catching it last year, it's the only way to go. No mask, no lockdown, no jab.

You were taking a 1 out of 500 chance of drowning in your own mucus.

Not bad odds, but not a dice roll I'd want to make.

You were taking a 1 out of 500 chance of drowning in your own mucus.

Not bad odds, but not a dice roll I'd want to make.

No guts, no glory. Better to live like a free man on your feet, then die like a slave on your knees. And all that stuff.

Besides, with your luck, you'll probably drown in someone else's mucus. :laughing0301:

Your personal belief is at complete odds with the CDC recommendations.
CDC and Fauci have been wrong so many times we've lost count. They declared that vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks, they recommended that schools open up fully and kids don't need to get the vaccine, then they caved in to the radical Leftists. All you need to do is listen to their representatives to see that they have turned into yet another political arm of the Democrat party.

He says he wanted to get it, so he would have natural immunity.

In other words he wanted to get it so he could then have immunity from getting it.

Let's put it another way......... "I jumped off the 5 story building, so I wouldn't fall off the 5 story building"

Another way....."I drown myself, because I can't swim"

"I ran into the burning building, because that's where the gasoline is stored"

"I flew into the mountain, because I'm afraid of flying"

He says he wanted to get it, so he would have natural immunity.

In other words he wanted to get it so he could then have immunity from getting it.

Let's put it another way......... "I jumped off the 5 story building, so I wouldn't fall off the 5 story building"

Another way....."I drown myself, because I can't swim"

"I ran into the burning building, because that's where the gasoline is stored"

"I flew into the mountain, because I'm afraid of flying"
And all of your really stupid examples statistically show a 99% survival rate?

Forum List

Back