Another commission?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I hear the democrats want a commission formed on why the January 6th commission was not formed.

Should be interesting.

Liz Chaney had a brown bag over her head and was not available for comment.

The Republican vote to bar a commission to examine the Jan. 6 attack on Congress is an open admission that high-level republicans were involved in planning and facilitating the attack. Of course there will be more efforts to find out the truth.

The republicans have confirmed their reputation for dishonesty.

Whenever there is a big fraud - JFK, 911, 1/6, global warming - there is always a taxpayer funded "commission" of treasonous liars in DC

The Republican vote to bar a commission to examine the Jan. 6 attack on Congress is an open admission that high-level republicans were involved in planning and facilitating the attack. Of course there will be more efforts to find out the truth.

You want Deplorables to die. We want you also. We can almost feel it. This is not Pearl Harbor or 9/11. This is pure hatred between us all. You pushed the buttons and now these are the results. That ph ukn mongolian false idiot in office with the ho in tow is a pure joke. And because of their false power and the fools who will die protecting them our nation is dead.

You want Deplorables to die. We want you also. We can almost feel it. This is not Pearl Harbor or 9/11. This is pure hatred between us all. You pushed the buttons and now these are the results. That ph ukn mongolian false idiot in office with the ho in tow is a pure joke. And because of their false power and the fools who will die protecting them our nation is dead.

Your comment is pure gibberish. Nobody is talking about dying. All I said is that the republicans acted in concert to cover up treason.

Nobody "pushed any bottons." The voters simply chose Biden because we didn't want trump. You trumpees act as if everybody has an obligation to support trump. That's nonsense. I think that he is a repulsive little whore and criminal who works for putin. I don't care what some dirty bearded little gangbanger thinks.

Breaking: An emergency resolution was passed banning all commissions after a commission was proposed to look into political corruption.

Whenever there is a big fraud - JFK, 911, 1/6, global warming - there is always a taxpayer funded "commission" of treasonous liars in DC
It's like charging taxpayers millions for their own crimes.

Forum List

Back