Another Clinton suicide

• Banned

The day after he's turned over to US custody and days before his extradition he kills himself?

Please

He died in a jail cell in Spain. Stop with the lame conspiracy theories.

WATCH the video. The guy posted on social media for MONTHS that if he "suicided" it was only because of the dirt he had.

The day after he's turned over to US custody and days before his extradition he kills himself?

Please

Real conspiracies are more fun.
01.png

• Banned

Please

How did he die?

Did you watch the video or did your parrot knee jerk kick in?

I read the news reports much earlier today. You all are pathetic. No wonder you're Trumpies,

He had a fucking tattoo saying if they say I suicided they are lying ffs.
Was that and all his social media posts made months and months in advance some elaborate pre planned scheme to "get someone"?

THAT is a bigger conspiracy than believing he was likely murdered.

WATCH THE VIDEO

Please

Uh huh. McAfee just happened to die in a jail cell. The tattoo is a coincidence.

Scared people commit suicide.
This dude was fearless---lucky he ever got out of Belize alive years ago.
But he didn't hang himself...no way. The guy was a wealthy 75 year old narcissist for the most part--- guys like him don't quit....not even in this situation . Not imo.

Please

McAfee wrote;

{
I am content in here. I have friends.

The food is good. All is well.

Know that if I hang myself, a la Epstein, it will be no fault of mine.

— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) October 15, 2020}

The Reich needed him silenced.

Please

Right out of the gate of course Tim Pool is wrong/out of date and his video came out today. He claims the WSJ is not mentioning suicide.

Tim Pool is often wrong and I'd give anything that comes out of his mouth about as much credit as I'd give to a 75 year old who has a reputation for abusing drugs and tax fraud.

Please

At some point you really need to seek help for your delusional conspiratorial insanity.

At some point you have to stop ignoring the obvious.

How is it so many people entangled with the Clinton's commit suicide? HOW?

Simply knowing the Clinton's is more hazardous to your health than Covid apparently

Please

At some point you really need to seek help for your delusional conspiratorial insanity.

At some point you have to stop ignoring the obvious.

How is it so many people entangled with the Clinton's commit suicide? HOW?

Simply knowing the Clinton's is more hazardous to your health than Covid apparently

You are simply too lazy to look up the details of each death... You prefer to assume or go with some tabloid soundbite.

Please

Right out of the gate of course Tim Pool is wrong/out of date and his video came out today. He claims the WSJ is not mentioning suicide.

Tim Pool is often wrong and I'd give anything that comes out of his mouth about as much credit as I'd give to a 75 year old who has a reputation for abusing drugs and tax fraud.

He said the WSJ did not put suicide in the HEADLINE. He pointed out that every other outlet jumped at the "official" story but the WSJ did not frame it that way in their headline.

You don't have to like Pool but neither do you have to lie to hold that position.

You are simply too lazy to look up the details of each death... You prefer to assume or go with some tabloid soundbite.

{
I am content in here. I have friends.

The food is good. All is well.

Know that if I hang myself, a la Epstein, it will be no fault of mine.

— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) October 15, 2020}

Yet you STILL lie for your Reich.

Please

Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome is a horrible virus. Covid was nothing.

ASDS has mutated and is on the rise. Looks like it jumped overseas somehow.

I think we need to get Dr Fauci to investigate this virus before it becomes the next pandemic

New Topics

Forum List

Back