Another Clinton suicide? Christopher Sign dead at 45 – Cops investigate ‘apparent suicide’ of TV anchor who wrote Bill Clinton exposé

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Sign, a former University of Alabama football player, penned a book about a secret tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch in June 2016.

'Secret on the Tarmac' was published in 2019.

ABC 33/40 released a statement mourning the loss of their beloved colleague on Saturday.

This seems to happen alot, doesnt it?

Sign, a former University of Alabama football player, penned a book about a secret tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch in June 2016.

ABC 33/40 released a statement mourning the loss of their beloved colleague on Saturday.

Maybe he can room with Vince Foster.
Off to the dungeon in 3..2..1..go! :)

A former University of Alabama graduate who could write? That is like finding a unicorn.

I know a guy who says many people are saying that Donald Trump had the guy killed. Just like the others

The second I saw the Daily Mail headline I knew it would only be mere minutes before some USMB Clinton hating conspiracy theorists would make a thread. It was as predictable as the sun setting in the west.

I know a guy who says many people are saying that Donald Trump had the guy killed. Just like the others
If Trump is involved then the future is done.

People are saying Trump orders these killings all the time

It happens in Russia alot.

People are saying Trump orders these killings all the time
:disbelief: Yes....anonymous sources of course.:th_believecrap:

The Clintons are CIA.

The second I saw the Daily Mail headline I knew it would only be mere minutes before some USMB Clinton hating conspiracy theorists would make a thread. It was as predictable as the sun setting in the west.
They only have themselves to blame for this. Too many of their critics and associates have died from repeatedly shooting themselves in the back of the head....including Vince Foster. JFK Jr died in a plane crash which paved the way for Hillary to run for Senate. She filed her paperwork 10 days before his plane crashed. Jeffery Epstein died in police custody. Barbara Olson wrote books trashing the Clintons....so she crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11.

The Clintons have ties with Columbian drug-traffickers......so people commit suicide alot after meeting Hillary and Bill.

Last edited:

Maybe he can room with Vince Foster.
Off to the dungeon in 3..2..1..go! :)
Don't forget your old friend Seth. I was robbed and murdered but nothing was stolen. Maybe Dumb and Dumber robbed me with the Swedish Bikini Team.

There is a new question on Life and health insurance aps...................................Do you personally know Bill and Hillary Clinton?.......................If yes, your premium is rated upward quite a bit

The Kennedys were the best at suicide.....Trust me on that one......And I didn't vote for Biden
1623592982166.png

Goodbye Norma Jean you had the grace to hold yoursrelf.........................

That's the Clintons. Always has been. Dirty, rotten thugs from the word go.

Here is the answer to your troll question.

Yes and no.

It does seem to happen a lot in general.

I know a couple of people that have committed suicide. And I'm not a politician.

"In 2018, there were 48,344 recorded suicides, up from 42,773 in 2014, according to the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). On average, adjusted for age, the annual U.S. suicide rate increased 24% between 1999 and 2014, from 10.5 to 13.0 suicides per 100,000 people, the highest rate recorded in 28 years.".

No, it doesn't seem to happen a lot as far as a political figure is concerned. A lot of people in Hollywood knew Robin Williams. Hundreds of people attended his funeral. My doctor has 2000 people on her "panel". People that work with the public know a lot of other people.

Suicide is a tragedy. Let's not compound the situation or disrespect his friends and family by making up bullshit.

In your context, no it really doesn't.

Forum List

Back