Another Clinton Assoc. committed suicide

He was connected with epstein.
Did he fuck kids too? I know his gf said publicly she was begging him to expose everyone.
Who knows.
Goddamn cultists

Such happy people. Love me some liberal.

What is it with the right, does Clinton live in your heads, Bill and Hillary in trampers head.

What is it with the right, does Clinton live in your heads, Bill and Hillary in trampers head.
beat me to it. LOL

They are either emotionally disturbed or criminals who about to get exposed. Or both.

This article is hilarious. Their sources for comment are literally "the internet".

News of Bing’s death has left the Internet in deep shock. “Why would this man with everything one could want commit suicide so suddenly?” one said and another posted, “Another close Clinton friend commits suicide. How many is this???”

Many people brought in various other names into the fiasco. One posted, “I bet Hillary Clinton was in the building at the time.” One went on to say, “Where is @tomhanks? Not a word throughout this whole chaos?

For others, it’s hard to believe. “Hard to believe a 55-year-old billionaire #SteveBing suddenly decided to jump off a tall building because he ‘was depressed about social isolation during the COVID lockdown’ which is over now anyway,” one said.

Did he get Epsteined?” one wondered and another said, “It’s part of their cult ritual. Sacrifice a member periodically. so soon after Epstein.” One asked, “My question is, WHY? #SteveBing I Want to believe he was not in the right state of mind if he did really ‘jump’… Also, why is the media blurting out the nature of what SUPPOSEDLY happened? Why the hasty conclusion? This is really sad.

Many speculated his close association with Clinton had to do something with the shocking news. “Close confidante of Bill Clinton & Ron Burkle jumps off a building to his death — another figure in the Epstein nexus dead of an extraordinary suicide,” one said and another wrote, “Steve Bing was one of Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton’s buddies. Did he jump or was he pushed is the question.”

People do have a way of dropping dead around the Clintons.
all william j would have to say is......and it will happen. when and if it comes close to them it would be like cuomo and the whole investigation would be stopped and covered up with new lies and bullshit

PROGS can always come up with an angle, it's just never straight-on.

Hillary-clinton-56-friends-who-committed-suicide.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back