Another ChiCom Flu Myth Dies a Horrible Death: COVID Cooties

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Another lie by the ‘experts’ meets reality.

“There is something fascinating about Science. One gets such wholesale returns on conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.”
Mark Twain

During the whole pathetic episode of last year, people turned wildly against physical things. No sharing of pencils at the schools that would open. No salt and pepper shakers at tables because surely that’s where Covid lives. No more physical menus. They were replaced by QR codes. Your phone probably has Covid too but at least only you touched it.

“Touchless”’ became the new goal. All physical things became the untouchables, again reminiscent of ancient religions that considered the physical world to be a force of darkness while the spiritual/digital world points to the light. The followers of the Prophet Mani would be pleased.

Already back in February, AIER reported that something was very wrong about all of this. Studies were already appearing calling the physical-phobic frenzy baseless.

The demonization of surfaces and rooms stemmed not just from active imaginations; it was also recommended and even mandated by the CDC. It offered a huge page of instructions on the need constantly to fear, scrub, and fumigate.

Sumpins going on over there in chinaville 'cause I ordered something and it's coming from china and it still hasn't been shipped and it's been almost three weeks. They claim covid has severely limited their ability to ship things by air. If I had known it was coming from overseas I wouldn't have ordered it.

Sumpins going on over there in chinaville 'cause I ordered something and it's coming from china and it still hasn't been shipped and it's been almost three weeks. They claim covid has severely limited their ability to ship things by air. If I had known it was coming from overseas I wouldn't have ordered it.
Everyone is using Rona as an excuse for poor customer service because they laid off people to save money.

Everyone is using Rona as an excuse for poor customer service because they laid off people to save money.
I'm gonna wait a few more days but if it hasn't shipped by then, it's paypal refund time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back