Another brilliant move by the Obama Administration

Yeah....it's a real Wonderment, huh??

Check & MATE!!!!

:rolleyes:

Wrong dumb fuck!!!! Show me where the deliberate leak of classified info was?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......you mean, the same way you showed me how my "tired ass DailyKOS talking points have all been torn apart"????

You're runnin'-outta-gas, Skippy.

Move on.​

You're nothing BUT gas. I suggest your demeanor changes before you find yourself restricted to the Flame Zone, where you rightly belong anyway.

Still upset over that Health Care Reform ASS-KICKIN' you "conservatives" got, huh??

Try this:

gop-cry-baby.jpg

In other words, you have no argument, just lame insults, rhetoric and dorky pics ....
....And, a BIG WIN on Health Care Reform!!!!

:lol:

troll.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......you mean, the same way you showed me how my "tired ass DailyKOS talking points have all been torn apart"????

Move on.​

You're nothing BUT gas. I suggest your demeanor changes before you find yourself restricted to the Flame Zone, where you rightly belong anyway.
....And, that's exactly what you're pushin'-for....while YOU'RE doin' all the flamin', huh?

I don't have to push for anything. Just do it. You are to this point nothing but a troll and not an asset to this message board at all. That's not a flame. It's a fact.

Yeah....it's a real Wonderment, huh??

Check & MATE!!!!

Wrong dumb fuck!!!! Show me where the deliberate leak of classified info was?

Move on.​

You must be one of those pussies who's got NO GAME that Ohblabla want's to protect..:lol:

Your war talking point that you got from the DU is in fact designed to dupe idiots such as yourself...the current depression was caused by a crisis in the derivitives market. You really need to man up and admit you are a doofus....now please reply with some colorful left wing talking point you got from your puppetmaster....and CENTER IT!!!!

Last edited:
Who can explain to me why Democrats like leaking classified information to our enemies....who...one of you ball-less mother fuckers speak up...PLEASE.
I am not surprised at all about this leak (cue a moron to say that my lack of surprise is equivalent to approval). Obama royally pissed off the IC last year. They do not respect him.

Forum List

Back