Another Boost for hydroxychloroquine

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
As professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, I have authored over 300 peer-reviewed publications and currently hold senior positions on the editorial boards of several leading journals. I am usually accustomed to advocating for positions within the mainstream of medicine, so have been flummoxed to find that, in the midst of a crisis, I am fighting for a treatment that the data fully support but which, for reasons having nothing to do with a correct understanding of the science, has been pushed to the sidelines. As a result, tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily. Fortunately, the situation can be reversed easily and quickly. https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeat...exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535

Are we letting people die out of spite? I hope society hasnt been debased that much but never can tell with the 24/7 lying press.

While this may be the opinion of 1 doctor, the current, trusted treatments for COVID 19 are Remdesivir and plasma transfusions.

Interestingly enough, here in Amarillo, those are the 2 preferred methods of treatment, as it's been on the news several times.

While this may be the opinion of 1 doctor, the current, trusted treatments for COVID 19 are Remdesivir and plasma transfusions.

Interestingly enough, here in Amarillo, those are the 2 preferred methods of treatment, as it's been on the news several times.
Like the fourth one I've posted.........not to mention number of first hand testimonies of people it saved. Are we letting people die for political reasons?

Why are you anti-science?

As professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, I have authored over 300 peer-reviewed publications and currently hold senior positions on the editorial boards of several leading journals. I am usually accustomed to advocating for positions within the mainstream of medicine, so have been flummoxed to find that, in the midst of a crisis, I am fighting for a treatment that the data fully support but which, for reasons having nothing to do with a correct understanding of the science, has been pushed to the sidelines. As a result, tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily. Fortunately, the situation can be reversed easily and quickly. https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeat...exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535

Are we letting people die out of spite? I hope society hasnt been debased that much but never can tell with the 24/7 lying press.
Absolutely correct. The The Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) in Southeast Michigan: large six hospital integrated health system study, published July 2, 2020, in one of the most prestigious and relevant-to-COVID-19 medical journals in the world, the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, has just found that in fact, administering Hydroxychloroquine by itself early during a hospitalization, cuts down death rate by half from the raw data.

This is yet another example of Americans suffering and dying because of insane, Democrat obsession with defeating President Trump in November. They know Trump endorsed the drug, and anything he's for, they're against.

Just another reason why these lunatics must be defeated in November.

Jeez...I can't believe you guys are still banging that drum.
Even Dear Leader has moved on.
Just sell your shares, accept your loss, chalk it up to experience.

Jeez...I can't believe you guys are still banging that drum.
Even Dear Leader has moved on.
Just sell your shares, accept your loss, chalk it up to experience.
Lame.......Newsweek suddenly went Trumpian...rrriiiggghhhtt

Yes we are.

The Trump Treatment, hydroxychloroquine, is rejected by the left precisely because of its association with Trump.

Salk never had this problem when he was working on his polio treatment. Salk never had the media rooting for the polio pathogen like they are for corona today.

Friday Night:

New study finds hydroxychloroquine ineffective at treating COVID-19
BY JESSIE HELLMANN - 07/23/20 05:04 PM EDT

referring to
New England Journal of Medicine study.

`

Like the fourth one I've posted.........not to mention number of first hand testimonies of people it saved. Are we letting people die for political reasons?
The short answer is yes. The Left has proven time and again they care nothing about saving lives. Political advantage and votes is all that the Left cares about. Hydroxychloroquine has been successfully used for several DECADES with very limited and well understood side effects. Remdesivir is a BRAND NEW DRUG and that is the one that Fauci and friends are pushing 24/7.

The short answer is yes. The Left has proven time and again they care nothing about saving lives. Political advantage and votes is all that the Left cares about. Hydroxychloroquine has been successfully used for several DECADES with very limited and well understood side effects. Remdesivir is a BRAND NEW DRUG and that is the one that Fauci and friends are pushing 24/7.

You're right. This drug has been tested for several decades, and has been proven to be successful for several types of things.

However...............................this is a new virus and not much is currently known about it. We first thought it was transmitted by touch, but now have learned that it is transmitted by the air.

And, yeah, sorry, but the most effective treatments aren't by HCL, if it were, more people would be talking about it, not just those who were invested (like Trump). Did you buy stock in the company?

You're right. This drug has been tested for several decades, and has been proven to be successful for several types of things.

However...............................this is a new virus and not much is currently known about it. We first thought it was transmitted by touch, but now have learned that it is transmitted by the air.

And, yeah, sorry, but the most effective treatments aren't by HCL, if it were, more people would be talking about it, not just those who were invested (like Trump). Did you buy stock in the company?

Actually, most world leaders- not just President Trump- are taking hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic against Corona. This was verified by the Tremendous World Leader, El Salvadorian Presidente Nayib Bukele.

If I got SARS ver.2, I wouldn't go to a "doctor". I'd go to the farmacia.
OTOH I stand about as much chance getting it as I do being trapped a snowstorm.

If I got SARS ver.2, I wouldn't go to a "doctor". I'd go to the farmacia.
OTOH I stand about as much chance getting it as I do being trapped a snowstorm.

If I came down with a case of the Coronas, I'd ring up my personal physician and have him call in the scrip for the Trump Cure.

BTW, no one is going to get rich from using hydroxychloroquine for Corona. The drug has been around for many decades, is made by multiple manufacturers. Very reasonably priced.

Forum List

Back