Another BLM activist at the Capitol riot........funny how we are finding them now...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....the ones vandalising and causing violence....blm, and antifa....how do we know? Because for 4 years Trump has had massive rallies without violence............

The online publication Business Insider reported Gionet’s activism began with Black Lives Matter protests.

Yes....tell us how a blm brown shirt turned into a Trump supporter........and happens to be involved in the riot........to smear Trump supporters...

I've posted this before...I was there and we saw about 30 people all dressed in black at the top of the steps and they stood out...look at the pictures and you will see them....I didn't see any of them at the white house...it was as if they were waiting for all of us...
They were shouting take back your house and things like that...it looked like it was getting worse so we left along with 75% of the crowd....

I've posted this before...I was there and we saw about 30 people all dressed in black at the top of the steps and they stood out...look at the pictures and you will see them....I didn't see any of them at the white house...it was as if they were waiting for all of us...
They were shouting take back your house and things like that...it looked like it was getting worse so we left along with 75% of the crowd....
It was bull shit the first time you posted it.
FBI Found No Link to Antifa, But 40% Still Blame Group for Pro-Trump Capitol Riot: Poll (newsweek.com)

Yes you posted and we laughed at you. Its all more Dumpling propaganda. :laugh:

FBI Found No Link to Antifa, But 40% Still Blame Group for Pro-Trump Capitol Riot: Poll (newsweek.com)
Just telling what I saw...were you there?....no then shut your pie hole...

Just telling what I saw...were you there?....no then shut your pie hole...
Were you there? Prove it.

Why would BLM be there when the police haven`t murdered any unarmed Blacks lately? With the departure of Trump, the protesters you call antifa had no cause to go to D.C. that day.

Way too much self-shot video to blame this shit on liberals. I know you feel you have to shift blame but apparently Trump supporters like to record themselves betraying everything they say they stand for.

Good thing you got the hell out of Dodge when you did. A friend of ours was in D.C. that day with a church group to see and hear our President speak. When the crowds started heading for the Capitol she left the city. The entire deal was a huge trap for Trump supporters and it apparently worked quite well.

"I was there".

We should take the word of an insurrectionist?

Has the FBI visited you yet?>

Yep....the ones vandalising and causing violence....blm, and antifa....how do we know? Because for 4 years Trump has had massive rallies without violence............

The online publication Business Insider reported Gionet’s activism began with Black Lives Matter protests.

Yes....tell us how a blm brown shirt turned into a Trump supporter........and happens to be involved in the riot........to smear Trump supporters...

It happens. There are plenty of stories about ex-KKK members who now fight for equality.

So a bunch of people are blaming ANTIFA for the riots? 40%? Thats pretty awesome news for us conservatives.

The capital riot thing was a set-up by Pelosi and her Stasi, they turned a protest into a riot to smear Trump

The capital riot thing was a set-up by Pelosi and her Stasi, they turned a protest into a riot to smear Trump

Yep. You're still on the crazy train.

I prefer logic. I cannot imagine that so LARGE A MOVE of human beans on Washington DC ---did NOT attract a whole bunch of DIFFERENT interest groups who are
"DEMONSTRATION PRONE" We are lucky that there was so little morbidity

Forum List

Back