Another Black Robed, Narcissistic Idiot

You would if they violated a court order like this silly bitch did.

What is your work situation? Are you getting paid? Do you have your own small business that is closed? Are you retired and your checks keep coming?
Why do you want to know and what does that have to do with disobeying a court order?
Court has no right to shut her business down.
but they didn't, they jailed her because she wouldn't suck the judge's cuck by saying she was selfish.
Every fucking day, criminals get harsher sentences because they have not shown regrets. Parole hearings look at regret as a factor.

Do you really think a guy tells the judge " Yep I killed my wife & I'd kill that bitch again if I could"

The Judge gave her the opportunity but she spit in his face.
Scumbag says she's a criminal because she went to work to feed her kids. I'd like to actually spit in that black racist bastards face.

Illegal aliens want to feed their kids.
So?

View attachment 332767
The asswipe judge...not surprised...

I notice the judge is going to work everyday, and getting paid to do it.
Yeah...taking a salary off of the backs of the people forced out of work by the government and worried about feeding their kids.
Let's allow them to work & take the virus home to those kids.
You are just as likely to bring it home from the grocery store to your kids. Let’s lock you up.
That is it exactly. there isn't any reason why everyone can't do the same thing that is done in stores. just isn't. they can't even justify it.

And, stay at home failed and killed 60 thousand according to their fudged data.
Right because when they are home they are still ordering food,groceries,medical supplies,hiring people to do yard work,picking up mail touched by postal workers ...and even though not working they are still leaving the house for percriptions,groceries,essentials,gas,walking the dog etc...

these progressive idiots claiming they never leave the house are full of shit.

1588890578722.png

View attachment 332767

Yeah...taking a salary off of the backs of the people forced out of work by the government and worried about feeding their kids.
You are just as likely to bring it home from the grocery store to your kids. Let’s lock you up.
That is it exactly. there isn't any reason why everyone can't do the same thing that is done in stores. just isn't. they can't even justify it.

Right because when they are home they are still ordering food,groceries,medical supplies,hiring people to do yard work,picking up mail touched by postal workers ...and even though not working they are still leaving the house for percriptions,groceries,essentials,gas,walking the dog etc...

Lopok, duymn\bassx, theryh are iout fgsare fvsrf fvasrf less

View attachment 332767

You are lying. No one said they never left their homes.. This is the typical bulldhit you get from Trumpette. Lies Lies & More lies.

I get prescriptions at the pick up window at the pharmacy, I have used order pick up services. I pull up to the pump & fill my car, with no contact with anyone else. I can walk a dog withojut human contact. I can use hand sanitizer after handling the mail, prescriptions, etc.

What is your work situation? Are you getting paid? Do you have your own small business that is closed? Are you retired and your checks keep coming?
Why do you want to know and what does that have to do with disobeying a court order?
but they didn't, they jailed her because she wouldn't suck the judge's cuck by saying she was selfish.
Every fucking day, criminals get harsher sentences because they have not shown regrets. Parole hearings look at regret as a factor.

Do you really think a guy tells the judge " Yep I killed my wife & I'd kill that bitch again if I could"

Scumbag says she's a criminal because she went to work to feed her kids. I'd like to actually spit in that black racist bastards face.

So?
I understand that you are dumber than shit.

You make the argument the salon owner was OK to break the law because she needs to feed her kids.

So why isn't it OK for illegal aliens be akllowed to come herev bercause they are just trying to feed their kids.

View attachment 332767

That must be it. People staying in their homes killed them.

View attachment 332767

Lopok, duymn\bassx, theryh are iout fgsare fvsrf fvasrf less

View attachment 332767

You are lying. No one said they never left their homes.. This is the typical bulldhit you get from Trumpette. Lies Lies & More lies.

I get prescriptions at the pick up window at the pharmacy, I have used order pick up services. I pull up to the pump & fill my car, with no contact with anyone else. I can walk a dog withojut human contact. I can use hand sanitizer after handling the mail, prescriptions, etc.
And how many people have handled everything you touch? The grocery pickers aren’t the only ones handling your groceries, the gas pump etc..

you are still in public and the virus can live on objects for days.

BTW at risk folks with established health issues rely on medical distributors for things like oxygen deliveries...not just medicine. They also have people that come to their home to help with bathing,cooking,cleaning and home healthcare. Family to run errands.

Staying home is not a guarantee you won’t catch the virus.

Go fuck yourself asshole.

My reply was to Rambunctious for pissing his money away.
You go first, jerk off. I know what your post was for.
I don't think he did piss his money away and I think someone like Shelly Luther is an American hero every bit
as much as Rosa Parks, protesting injustice through civil disobedience so she could buy food. What a criminal!

Let's not forget Luther was jailed because she wouldn't bow down and apologize to judge Eric Moye.
This is King John/Sheriff of Nottingham type stuff. Luther should be seen as a hero but a numb nuts like
you seems incensed.
I'm not incensed, but you definitely "seems" to be triggered. LOL.

Chill out bitch.
so you declined the challenge.
What challenge is that, asshole?

View attachment 332767

Make no mistake, this is about a take over

I don't think he did piss his money away and I think someone like Shelly Luther is an American hero every bit
as much as Rosa Parks, protesting injustice through civil disobedience so she could buy food. What a criminal!

Let's not forget Luther was jailed because she wouldn't bow down and apologize to judge Eric Moye.
This is King John/Sheriff of Nottingham type stuff. Luther should be seen as a hero but a numb nuts like
you seems incensed.

Chill out bitch.
To fk yourself

you seems incensed.

Chill out bitch.
To fk yourself
I knew you had nothing. You never do.

So?
I understand that you are dumber than shit.

You make the argument the salon owner was OK to break the law because she needs to feed her kids.

So why isn't it OK for illegal aliens be akllowed to come herev bercause they are just trying to feed their kids.
ewe understand nothing dipshit. I did not say it was okay for the lady to break a law! Know why? Cause she did not break a law. there is no fucking law on the books regarding re opening your shop during a pandemic. But, mr. dumbass I do believe there are federal laws pro fucking hibiting illegal immigration. Ewe got it now dipshit?

you seems incensed.

Chill out bitch.
To fk yourself
I love it when I win

Smart lady. She has a gofundme page set up to bilk illiterate retards out of their money. $289K and counting.
You mad? Look how much Dr. Blasey Ford made, and that was for lying her ass off.

Nothing like an attempted Democrat crucifixion and lie fest to inspire patriotic Americans.. Thank God Democrat Senators were exposed as seditious and vicious morons for all Americans to see.

Smart lady. She has a gofundme page set up to bilk illiterate retards out of their money. $289K and counting.
You mad? Look how much Dr. Blasey Ford made, and that was for lying her ass off.

Nothing like an attempted Democrat crucifixion and lie fest to inspire patriotic Americans.. Thank God Democrat Senators were exposed as seditious and vicious morons for all Americans to see.
They will still vote for them.

you seems incensed.

Chill out bitch.
To fk yourself
I love it when I win
The only thing you win is the idiot of the year award, every time you post.

you seems incensed.

Chill out bitch.
To fk yourself
I love it when I win
The only thing you win is the idiot of the year award, every time you post.
even more winning then.

Forum List

Back