Another Black Man "Blaming whites for his failure"

Fortunately Iraq is no longer a threat to Israel. Under Saddam it would have been.
The Persian Rug-Merchants Need to Be Carpet-Bombed

Unfortunately, Iraq is no longer a threat to Iran. It was never a viable threat to Israel, but only one that the IDF could easily handle, as they did when the IAF bombed its nuclear reactor and Saddam did nothing. So why haven't the Israelis done the same to Iran by now if Iraq was equal to Iran as a threat?

The Persian Rug-Merchants Need to Be Carpet-Bombed

Unfortunately, Iraq is no longer a threat to Iran. It was never a viable threat to Israel, but only one that the IDF could easily handle, as they did when the IAF bombed its nuclear reactor and Saddam did nothing. So why haven't the Israelis done the same to Iran by now if Iraq was equal to Iran as a threat?
I am not an Israelite. I am a Jew in USA. Hopefully the issues get resolved with no losses on either side.

he blamed whitey also!?
I get a great deal of satisfaction listening to rich liberal white people complaining about White supremacy and racism, Are some people racist or prone to racist division and thought. The answer is a resounding "yes" always have been and always will be however the constant drone of racism, racism, racism, in every situation when liberal white people don't get their way is kinda comical. Black commentators are just spewing what their white handlers tell them., and they can't even see it themselves.

Forum List

Back