Another--black hate crime

..so, I had a thread on the many crimes of black hate/etc against whites....it got shut down...so here are some more--a RACIST black man harassing/etc a white lady!!!!!
AND, like I have said--they are PROUD to be racist and jackasses
Not this time. She is without a doubt a Karen... The hysterical theatrics have to be an embarrassment to anyone who actually knows her...
Apparently you dont understand what this asshole did. These children are out to destroy and it seems to work
I understand the video, and more importantly the context of the video, just fine. My colleagues, and I have been laughing our asses of all day on account of it. Familiarize yourself with Karen’s. They’re everywhere.
Here's the video of the looney bitch in action...

The longer cut...
so you are a white hater......you are for criminality and hate/uncivilness/etc ..that's why blacks/etc are in the situation they are in
Yes, of course...Everyone who points out your error, or disagrees with your perspective is an operative for the "other side"... You're a blithering idiot.

..so, I had a thread on the many crimes of black hate/etc against whites....it got shut down...so here are some more--a RACIST black man harassing/etc a white lady!!!!!
Not this time. She is without a doubt a Karen... The hysterical theatrics have to be an embarrassment to anyone who actually knows her...
Apparently you dont understand what this asshole did. These children are out to destroy and it seems to work
I understand the video, and more importantly the context of the video, just fine. My colleagues, and I have been laughing our asses of all day on account of it. Familiarize yourself with Karen’s. They’re everywhere.

The longer cut...
I saw it. Apparently you dont understand what he did or dont care. I'm assuming you dont care. You will when it happens to you
Lol... Even if what you "thought" you saw, was in fact what happened (it wasnt); I still wouldn't give a shit. The dumb fuck Karen was an obvious Democrat Leftist. Funny as fuck...

The longer cut...
so you are a white hater......you are for criminality and hate/uncivilness/etc ..that's why blacks/etc are in the situation they are in
Yes, of course...Everyone who points out your error, or disagrees with your perspective is an operative for the "other side"... You're a blithering idiot.
---there is not racism against blacks--but black racism against whites

The longer cut...
---there is not racism against blacks--but black racism against whites
And where have I disagreed with the latter sentiment? As for the first..? Lol! In light of recent events, and to no ones surprise; opinions of negros as of late are in drastic decline.

another one
...they think it's OK to attack whites!!! more people are JUSTIFIABLY joining the KKK
..and they complain about the KKK??????!!!!!!!??????

The guy accuses here of being racist then calls her "Karen" which is racist? LOL You just can't make this shit up anymore.

If someone follows me for 3 blocks to my driveway. When he gets out of his car I'm assuming he doesn't want to just "talk".

The guy accuses here of being racist then calls her "Karen" which is racist? LOL You just can't make this shit up anymore.
..he's being a jackass to a female!! someone needs to kick his dumbass

.....here's another black racist hater--these black males seem to do it to elderly white WOMEN --and they complain when a RESISTING criminal is dead????!!! hahahha--BLM/etc have no argument and look ridiculous

Forum List

Back