Another black eye for the Government trying to blame US servicemen

US Navy SEAL cleared in Iraq abuse case - Yahoo! News

Another false charge. Another vindication. I suspect the other two will be found not guilty as well. This was a political stunt nothing more.

Are you complaining that the system works?

They never should have been charged. THAT is the point. This was a political move not one of justice. Spineless Commanders being ordered to persecute innocent servicemen for political reasons.

US Navy SEAL cleared in Iraq abuse case - Yahoo! News

Another false charge. Another vindication. I suspect the other two will be found not guilty as well. This was a political stunt nothing more.

Are you complaining that the system works?

They never should have been charged. THAT is the point. This was a political move not one of justice. Spineless Commanders being ordered to persecute innocent servicemen for political reasons.

Is there a chance for the defence to argue an abuse of process? Not sure of the situation there so have to ask.

Knowing what I know about the military, and knowing what I think I know about Diuretic, I think he has the same understanding I do about the principals of honour, courage and commitment, but also the power of greed, avairce and violence.

Spiderman said it best, (comic truth is often the best truth) “with great power comes great responsibility”.

I am glad to hear they are innocent, but not everyone who serves is innocent.

Last edited:
I see this as the system doing what it's supposed to do.

A witness stepped forward and claimed that the SEALs abused the prisoner. The SEALs denied it. Charges were made. Seems that it's a matter of six witness statements against one, and the six seem to be pretty consistent whereas the one seems to have some holes in it.

Have to agree with RetiredGySgt: these inconsistencies should have been sorted out during the Article 32 investigation and never have gone to court, never have resulted in charges, the investigation should have resolved it.

Forum List

Back