Another Black Athlete Making Unreasonable Demands - Practically Unknown Driver Doesn't Understand NASCAR Culture

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
This guy is just asking to get booted from the NASCAR circuit.

---Bubba Wallace Wants Confederate Flags Removed from NASCAR Events...NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace, the sport’s only full-time black driver, says it’s time for Confederate flags to disappear from NASCAR tracks.---

---Bubba Wallace Wants Confederate Flags Removed from NASCAR Events...NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace, the sport’s only full-time black driver, says it’s time for Confederate flags to disappear from NASCAR tracks.---

Remove the traitor flag? C'mon man.

up next will be the Jefferson memorial and the Washington monument

I'm guessing people will still bring them and I doubt nascar will do anything about it.

Doubt it - You triggered bro? :aargh:
No bro getting triggered is the lefts thing. I really don't care one way or the other to me this is one of these spur of the moment emotional decisions and when things calm down it will likely be forgotten if not oh well.

flag.png

Just fly this one...nobody will know the difference.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back