ANOTHER Biggie For Obama Admin; Mullah Omar CAPTURED!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
"Through key intelligence sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan, I have just learned that reclusive Taliban leader and top Osama bin Laden ally, Mullah Omar has been taken into custody.

According to the State Department’s Rewards for Justice Program there is a bounty of up to $10 million on Omar for sheltering Osama bin-Laden and his al-Qaeda network in the years prior to the September 11 attacks as well as the period during and immediately thereafter."

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

So Pakistan authorities take Mullah Omar into custody, and somehow this is because of Obama? Huh...

Makes you wonder why we're just now hearing about this...

Almost two months after the fact...

Makes you wonder why the story is being broken by a best selling author of political fiction (and a damn good author he is) instead of SoS Clinton...

No, sorry, this is a "biggie" for the Pakistanis.

my gawd, Obamabots make me want to gag.

so now capturing terrorist isn't for all of the Untied States, it's for the boyking to put on his resume I guess.

:cuckoo:

It depends. If Holder reads him his Miranda Rights and he ends up on trial in NYC, then its a FAIL. If they WB his ass and get the whereabouts of OBL, then I applaud the Obama admin.

Its progress of sorts. Keep grinding away at AQ and the Taliban.

It depends. If Holder reads him his Miranda Rights and he ends up on trial in NYC, then its a FAIL. If they WB his ass and get the whereabouts of OBL, then I applaud the Obama admin.

Of all the so called terrorist Bush captured, only THREE were convicted through Military Tribunal and two of those were let go to return to the battlefield. That's a 33% success rate of holding on to CONVICTED TERRORISTS.

Out of all the hundreds read Miranda rights, ALL ARE IN MAX SECURITY PRISON AND NONE HAVE BEEN LET GO OR ESCAPED.

And Republicans see this as a "SUCCESS"? Seriously? THIS is a "success"?

Curiously, the same people believe we made Iraq a democratic country. That we cleaned up after Katrina. And that Bush made us more safe. Go figure.

I will believe it when it is publicly reported. If it is true, I would hesitate to give any one person credit, including Obama.

Owe Bama will probably say he's sorry and let him go shortly after somebody reads him his rights.

No confirmation from insurgent sources or from the MSM.

Last edited:
If they WB his ass and get the whereabouts of OBL, then I applaud the Obama admin.

That would be utterly pointless. Even if Mullah Umar knew of Usama bin Ladin's whereabouts, Usama would relocate upon hearing the news of Umar's capture.

Of all the so called terrorist Bush captured, only THREE were convicted through Military Tribunal and two of those were let go to return to the battlefield. That's a 33% success rate of holding on to CONVICTED TERRORISTS.

Out of all the hundreds read Miranda rights, ALL ARE IN MAX SECURITY PRISON AND NONE HAVE BEEN LET GO OR ESCAPED.

And Republicans see this as a "SUCCESS"? Seriously? THIS is a "success"?

Curiously, the same people believe we made Iraq a democratic country. That we cleaned up after Katrina. And that Bush made us more safe. Go figure.

Got a link? Or are you really Nancy Pelosi hallucinating again?

So Pakistan authorities take Mullah Omar into custody, and somehow this is because of Obama? Huh...

Makes you wonder why we're just now hearing about this...

Almost two months after the fact...

Makes you wonder why the story is being broken by a best selling author of political fiction (and a damn good author he is) instead of SoS Clinton...

No, sorry, this is a "biggie" for the Pakistanis.

if this story is true, then obama does deserve some credit as he forced pakistan into taking action against their own or getting invaded. bush gave them a free pass

not seeing this reported anywhere??? where did the op come from?

Forum List

Back