Another Biden Giveaway - Families of Charleston church massacre victims reach an $88M settlement with the Justice Department

Just why are they paying this out? Biden and his White House are just throwing money away now.

$$$$$ for, you! And $$$$$ for you!! $$$$$ for everyone, well, except white Americans.

Is this some "reparations" preview from doddering Joe?

The families of nine people fatally shot in 2015 at a historically Black church in Charleston, South Carolina, have reached an $88 million settlement with the Justice Department in their lawsuit over the shooter's weapon purchase, according to agency officials and a news release Thursday.
The settlements range from $6 million to $7.5 million per claimant for those killed at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church and $5 million per claimant for survivors, the Justice Department said.
The widow of the Rev. Clementa Pinckney thanked supporters and those involved in reaching the settlement.
"Even though Clementa is not with us here physically, I know spiritually he is with us, and I know that he's smiling down on us right now," Jennifer Pinckney said.

So, universal background checks DO NOT WORK.

Got it.

So is the government going to start paying the families of victims from illegal immigrant murders?
Fair point.

If you don't do your job as an agency, like it appears the FBI didn't do in the OP, should that agency be forced to pay out settlements to those murdered by the illegals said government agency failed/refused to stop/deport/apprehend?

9 people dead costing taxpayers about ten million each. This trump character's golf trips....151 million cost to taxpayers and the right wing is of course upset about the 80 million. They obviously don't give a shit about the victims while they continue to lick trump's ass.

Last edited:
9 people dead costing taxpayers about ten million each. This trump character's golf trips....151 million cost to taxpayers and the right wing is of course upset about the 80 million. They obviously don't give a shit about the victims while they continue to lick trump's ass.

It isn't the 9 people who died that cost anything.

Its the total incompetence of the Obama-Biden Administration and FBI Director James Comey.

BTW, how much is Biden's vacay to Rome this week costing?

Just why are they paying this out? Biden and his White House are just throwing money away now.

$$$$$ for, you! And $$$$$ for you!! $$$$$ for everyone, well, except white Americans.

The families of nine people fatally shot in 2015 at a historically Black church in Charleston, South Carolina, have reached an $88 million settlement with the Justice Department in their lawsuit over the shooter's weapon purchase, according to agency officials and a news release Thursday.
The settlements range from $6 million to $7.5 million per claimant for those killed at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church and $5 million per claimant for survivors, the Justice Department said.
The widow of the Rev. Clementa Pinckney thanked supporters and those involved in reaching the settlement.
"Even though Clementa is not with us here physically, I know spiritually he is with us, and I know that he's smiling down on us right now," Jennifer Pinckney said.

To buy votes. That's why.

I'm not fond of President Biden either, but this has nothing to do with him. And I imagine you know that.

I'm not fond of President Biden either, but this has nothing to do with him. And I imagine you know that.

It is his DOJ making this agreement.

The families of nine people fatally shot in 2015 at a historically Black church in Charleston, South Carolina, have reached an $88 million settlement with the Justice Department ...​

Actually, it has everything to do with President Biden. The DOJ is underneath his Hand Picked AG, and they ok'ed this settlement.

He could have went to court and defended the men and broads of the FBI from the accusations of incompetence.

Such a decision could have delayed any payment indefinitely at least, if not beat the rap completely.

Actually, it has everything to do with President Biden. The DOJ is underneath his Hand Picked AG, and they ok'ed this settlement.

He could have went to court and defended the men and broads of the FBI from the accusations of incompetence.

Such a decision could have delayed any payment indefinitely at least, if not beat the rap completely.

Except that Trump's FBI has already admitted that "Roof was prohibited under federal law from possessing a firearm and that he was only able to purchase the Glock 41 semiautomatic pistol he used because of lapses in the FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)."

Which is why the US Circuit Court of Appeals overturned a lower court’s ruling that protected the government from liability under two federal laws.

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH--racism HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
1.so if you murder someone for racism, that's worse than other murders?????!!!!!?????
2. BIDUMB UNDENIABLY caused the deaths of the 13 in Afghanistan--not only should he be sued, but also charged
3. blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa--we should be able to sue because the government ''lapsed'' on that
etc

Trump released those criminals from prison in Afghanistan in September of 2020.

Forum List

Back