Another anti trumper gets taken out

What a perv

During one of his visits, Napolitano allegedly followed Kruzelnick into the public restroom at the restaurant and groped him, the suit states. Yikes!
Let me guess... this Napolitano has not been loyal to Trump so I'm guessing Trump's sycophants decided to embarrass him with a lurid lawsuit to shut him up.
Trump is a good man
Good for nothing you mean.
No Trump is a great man look at his career look at his life what he’s done for America
If you say so Putin
Projecting?
Do you Russians know what the means??
TDS

What a perv

During one of his visits, Napolitano allegedly followed Kruzelnick into the public restroom at the restaurant and groped him, the suit states. Yikes!
Let me guess... this Napolitano has not been loyal to Trump so I'm guessing Trump's sycophants decided to embarrass him with a lurid lawsuit to shut him up.
Trump is a good man
No Trump is a great man look at his career look at his life what he’s done for America
If you say so Putin
Projecting?
TDS
Is that anything like ODS or HDS that you tin foil hats suffered from for so long??

All the judge can do now is tell the court "the democrat in me came out" as a mitigating circumstance.... I see a suicide in his future after he's lost everything to this "hot" guy..... OMG this is hilarious..... hmm?

What a perv

Trump is a good man
If you say so Putin
Projecting?
TDS
Is that anything like ODS or HDS that you tin foil hats suffered from for so long??
Tds

The media has the power to turn a law suit into a federal case depending on the cast of characters. Thanks to media support, Bill Clinton was able to laugh off credible allegations from Juanita Broadrick and others while refusing to admit molesting an intern barely older than his daughter. It's all about perception.

Last edited:
What a perv

You see jealous..LOL
prancing Nancy boy
It’s clan man too you

What a perv

You see jealous..LOL
prancing Nancy boy
It’s clan man too you
Clown man? Yep

FA4725CF-D0FF-4855-A561-E55DE49447CE.jpeg
What a perv

You see jealous..LOL
prancing Nancy boy
It’s clan man too you
Clown man? Yep
Klan man

View attachment 394354
What a perv

You see jealous..LOL
prancing Nancy boy
It’s clan man too you
Clown man? Yep
Klan man
Whatever helps you sleep at night

View attachment 394354
What a perv

You see jealous..LOL
prancing Nancy boy
It’s clan man too you
Clown man? Yep
Klan man
german ovens

View attachment 394354
What a perv

You see jealous..LOL
prancing Nancy boy
It’s clan man too you
Clown man? Yep
Klan man
german ovens
1601347758432.jpeg

What a perv

Trump is a good man

Yah, it's burning.. Nero would be proud. And I bet that Rump can't even play the fiddle.

View attachment 394354
What a perv

You see jealous..LOL
prancing Nancy boy
It’s clan man too you
Clown man? Yep
Klan man
german ovens
Germans lost to my ancestors. You worship losers.

What a perv

Trump is a good man

Yah, it's burning.. Nero would be proud. And I bet that Rump can't even play the fiddle.
F U Darryl you waste of space loser.

What a perv

Trump is a good man
If you say so Putin
Projecting?
TDS

Uh, Oh, we have a winner (is that whiner). Yes, Johnny, what has he won? Well, Monty, under the nearest City Dump, we have a quick trip up Rumps rear end and all he can eat. Brought to you by Momma's Egg Whites in a Box. Just the Whites and nothing else.

DISCLAIMER: No Major Demons were harmed in awarding this prize. The Royal Order of Major Demons have refused to participate as they claim the Party of the Rump gives evil a bad name. So we only use Apprentices that have yet to be indoctrinated.

1601348141219.jpeg

What a perv

Wow now that is a hit piece... not only that but a very poorly written one. Just a couple highlights:

"During one of his visits, Napolitano allegedly followed Kruzelnick into the public restroom at the restaurant and groped him, the suit states. Yikes!"

"In September 2015, he agreed to meet Napolitano at his home. Wait, what? This is where the former judge allegedly coerced him into BDSM sex games."

And the cherry on top:

Rich Welsh

Rich is syndicated opinion columnist for David Harris Jr. and owner of Maga-Chat.com. He writes about politics, culture, liberty and faith.
MAGA-Chat.com, where free speech is still free. JOIN the revolution!

So after Judge Napolitano says Trump's actions with Ukraine were impeachable, look at what articles are written by Trump supporters. None of this was out there when the Judge was supporting Trump.

What a perv

The Prog broads had protests over Trump locker room talk. The same broads who makes Trump look like a beginner in sexual dalliances.

Forum List

Back