Another anti trumper gets taken out

What a perv

During one of his visits, Napolitano allegedly followed Kruzelnick into the public restroom at the restaurant and groped him, the suit states. Yikes!
Let me guess... this Napolitano has not been loyal to Trump so I'm guessing Trump's sycophants decided to embarrass him with a lurid lawsuit to shut him up.
Trump is a good man
Good for nothing you mean.
No Trump is a great man look at his career look at his life what he’s done for America
If you say so Putin

Do you understand that even if you had a point - no one will ever see it when you blind them with the stupidity of anything that refers to Russia and Donald Trump - all of that has not just been debunked but has been totally proven that the connection to Russia was solely with the Clinton Campaign?

One accusation could be bogus and needs investigation, 2 accusations of this kind of deviant behavior shines a bright light on Napolitano.

To think he was a avid trump supporter until he asked trump to appoint him to the supreme court and Trump declined. Then he turned into a Never Trumper over night

What a perv

During one of his visits, Napolitano allegedly followed Kruzelnick into the public restroom at the restaurant and groped him, the suit states. Yikes!

So you have no objection for tramp groping females?
Link?

I knew Napolitano was a dipshit libertarian with all their stupid open borders, unlimited free trade and legalizing all drugs BS. But I had no idea they thought it was cool to permit uninvited groping. I never liked Napolitano because of his air of self conceived rightness concerning every topic. In the end, he was a useful idiot for his neocon boss, Murdock. just Cavuto is.

What a perv

Oh, no! Allegedly!!! That means, to loony lefty shitbags, the allegation will be deemed believable and thus true, so somebody gonna be getting impeached or something silly.

What a perv

Let me guess... this Napolitano has not been loyal to Trump so I'm guessing Trump's sycophants decided to embarrass him with a lurid lawsuit to shut him up.
Trump is a good man
Good for nothing you mean.
No Trump is a great man look at his career look at his life what he’s done for America
If you say so Putin

Do you understand that even if you had a point - no one will ever see it when you blind them with the stupidity of anything that refers to Russia and Donald Trump - all of that has not just been debunked but has been totally proven that the connection to Russia was solely with the Clinton Campaign?
If you say so Putin

Forum List

Back