Another anti trumper gets taken out

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
What a perv

During one of his visits, Napolitano allegedly followed Kruzelnick into the public restroom at the restaurant and groped him, the suit states. Yikes!
Let me guess... this Napolitano has not been loyal to Trump so I'm guessing Trump's sycophants decided to embarrass him with a lurid lawsuit to shut him up.

• Banned
What a perv

During one of his visits, Napolitano allegedly followed Kruzelnick into the public restroom at the restaurant and groped him, the suit states. Yikes!
Let me guess... this Napolitano has not been loyal to Trump so I'm guessing Trump's sycophants decided to embarrass him with a lurid lawsuit to shut him up.
Trump is a good man

The more serous claim is the one that he molestered a defendant. This particular claim could be just bogus in order to add fuel to the other story that hasn't got much attention.

What a perv

Trump is a good man

Some people like steak and potatoes while other like liver and onions. But when you pour kerosene over the liver and onions and light it on fire you get a Rump. The Steak and Potatoes are boring but better for you.

The more serous claim is the one that he molestered a defendant. This particular claim could be just bogus in order to add fuel to the other story that hasn't got much attention.
Do you watch too much South Park

A law suit that alleges that a Judge groped a guy in the restroom? Go for it if you think it makes sense.
Who knows, Napolitano could be an Alpha "wide stance" guy. Remember Senator Larry Craig?

What a perv

Trump is a good man

Some people like steak and potatoes while other like liver and onions. But when you pour kerosene over the liver and onions and light it on fire you get a Rump. The Steak and Potatoes are boring but better for you.
And when you nominate Hillary and then dementia Joe China Biden you get Trump for 8 years.

What a perv

Trump is a good man
Good for nothing you mean.

What a perv

Trump is a good man
No Trump is a great man look at his career look at his life what he’s done for America

What a perv

Trump is a good man
No Trump is a great man look at his career look at his life what he’s done for America
If you say so Putin

What a perv

Trump is a good man
If you say so Putin
Projecting?

What a perv

Trump is a good man
If you say so Putin
Projecting?
Do you Russians know what the means??

Forum List

Back