Another annoying question for Atheists/Agnostics

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami

Let us say that you are in a situation in which professing your thoughts about religion meant your death, would you state you thoughts, or would you lie?

Personally I would lie. I guess I lack the character to follow my no-god to its no-heavenly/no-hell realm!!

Let us say that you are in a situation in which professing your thoughts about religion meant your death, would you state you thoughts, or would you lie?

Personally I would lie. I guess I lack the character to follow my no-god to its no-heavenly/no-hell realm!!

Lie, what would be the point of being stubborn about it and get yourself killed

Are you getting ready for Sharia Law?

I just go along with Pascal's wager on that.

If some very evil cop comes along and asks if I believe in 17 impossible things, I would just say "sure!"

But in that kind of society, I would be more of a true believer than the cop.

I'd tell any number of lies about anything if it would save my life. I could always get revenge later.

This reminds me

Someone Christian was posting on the board about his fear of Islam and how muslims want to take over the world and impose Sharia Law.

He asked "Am I not scared of this"

I told him"That is a religious problem! I just have touse to bowing 3 times a day"

of course like all believers, atheists will hide their doctrine to avoid death.

agnosticism is not religion, so they have no doctrine to hide.

If a schizophrenic with a gun said,"Tell me you believe the government put a chip in your head too or I'll shoot you."

Guess what I'd say?

"Why yes there is a chip in my head"

The same goes for wacko religious zealots who would say,"Tell me you believe in god or I'll kill you"

Why should I die because of the lunacy of another?

If a schizophrenic with a gun said,"Tell me you believe the government put a chip in your head too or I'll shoot you."

Guess what I'd say?

The same goes for wacko religious zealots who would say,"Tell me you believe in god or I'll kill you"

You have absolutely no religious commitment, now do you?

Nor do I!! Welcome to the club of little faith!!

of course like all believers, atheists will hide their doctrine to avoid death.

agnosticism is not religion, so they have no doctrine to hide.

Tell us, what exactly is the doctrine of Atheism?

I really really want to find this Holy book of NoGod.

Guess what I'd say?

You have absolutely no religious commitment, now do you?

Nor do I!! Welcome to the club of little faith!!

Faith is overrated

This reminds me

Someone Christian was posting on the board about his fear of Islam and how muslims want to take over the world and impose Sharia Law.

He asked "Am I not scared of this"

I told him"That is a religious problem! I just have touse to bowing 3 times a day"

addon:

It was something like that. I just have to find the post to refresh my memory

Forum List

Back