Another Actor Calls Gays “Perverted”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Well, we'll certainly see an uproar over this! Drudge gave a link to this:
ABC's latest Bachelor says he doesn't think that there should be a gay or bisexual person on the broadcast reality television show and described gays as "more pervert in a sense" in a new interview.

Juan Pablo Galavis, the 32-year-old star of The Bachelor who also appeared on the most recent season of The Bachelorette, made the remarks in an interview with The TV Page's Sean Daly, who posted audio of the comments.

With links, the story appears here ABC's 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo Galavis Says Gays Shouldn't Be on the Show

Are more and more celebrities speaking up and voicing their true beliefs? :eusa_whistle:

Keep speaking up and their careers will end. Which is good.

Why? Are people not allowed to speak their beliefs in your world? So long as they don't harm anyone why is what they say grounds to punish them?

Should we punish gays for calling hetero's "breeders"?

Should we punish vegans for calling meat eaters "carnivorous bastards"?

Think about it from the other side of the fence before you make statements like that.

^^^^^^ liberal douche wants to shutdown free speech with retaliation

Don't know who he is and don't care. He has a right to his opinion and the consumer has a right to choose where to spend their money.

That has nothing at all to do with "free speech". Educate yourself. Read the first line in my sig and try to figure out what it means.

^^^^^^ liberal douche wants to shutdown free speech with retaliation

Don't know who he is and don't care. He has a right to his opinion and the consumer has a right to choose where to spend their money.

That has nothing at all to do with "free speech". Educate yourself. Read the first line in my sig and try to figure out what it means.

It has everything to do with free speech, and not being targeted for it. And we do indeed have the right to choose where we spend our money and what channels we watch on TV.

Duck Dynasty is proof of that. :lol:

ABC's latest Bachelor says he doesn't think that there should be a gay or bisexual person on the broadcast reality television show and described gays as "more pervert in a sense" in a new interview.

Juan Pablo Galavis, the 32-year-old star of The Bachelor who also appeared on the most recent season of The Bachelorette, made the remarks in an interview with The TV Page's Sean Daly, who posted audio of the comments.

With links, the story appears here ABC's 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo Galavis Says Gays Shouldn't Be on the Show

Are more and more celebrities speaking up and voicing their true beliefs? :eusa_whistle:

And these celebrities are at liberty to exhibit their hate and ignorance, just like you and others on the right.

The irony about this is I bet there were a lot of gay dudes drooling over him during that show.

And these celebrities are at liberty to exhibit their hate and ignorance, just like you and others on the right.

Why do you equate ignorance and hate with disagreement? I believe a marriage exists between a man and a woman. It is my viewpoint. Where do you find hate in that, or ignorance? You have your viewpoint and I have mine.
If you prefer an orange car and I prefer a blue one, does that mean I hate you for liking orange instead of blue? Stop vilifying people that don't agree with you. That is ignorant......

The Right found a Venezuelan that they can like. True he was born in the US, but lived in Venezuela since he was two years old and played football for them.

A guy that can't find a woman, so he goes on a tv to find one, speaks of perversion. Ok.:eusa_whistle:

This is nothing like Richardson. He.immediately apologized and said his words were taken out if context.

And he's not an actor.

But it did get his name out there for a fleeting moment and got y'all all worked up.

Galavis has released a statement on his Facebook*page*saying the interview, in which*audio was posted*by The TV Page, takes his remarks out of context:

"I want to apologize to all the people I may have offended because of my comments on having a Gay or Bisexual Bachelor. The comment was taken out of context. If you listen to the entire interview, there's nothing but respect for Gay people and their families. I have many gay friends and one of my closest friends who's like a brother has been a constant in my life especially during the past 5 months. The word pervert was not what I meant to say and I am very sorry about it. Everyone knows English is my second language and my vocabulary is not as broad as it is in Spanish and, because of this, sometimes I use the wrong words to express myself. What I meant to say was that gay people are more affectionate and intense and for a segment of the TV audience this would be too racy to accept. The show is very racy as it is and I don't let my 5 year old daughter watch it. Once again, I'm sorry for how my words were taken. I would never disrespect anyone."

Sheesh. It was even in the article.

Forum List

Back