Another active shooter

Colorado has all the measures that
Because it is. It's an AR-15 Clone. What this is going to do is to have the County reintroduce the bill that reads, instead of "Assault Rifle", it will read "Ar-15 and it's various Clones" and will be legal.
Why do you call it an ASSAULT rifle? It does not do that. It is an inanimate object. It assaults no one. You gun-grabbers are idiots. The government does not want you to own any gun that has even a slight chance of thwarting a hostile government takeover.

I don't call it an Assault Rifle. It's not a military rifle therefore it can't be called an Assault Rifle even though it's a clone of a M-16 Carbine (M-4). It IS an AR-15 Clone though. And if they law reads that the "AR-15 and it's various clones are banned" then it's legal as per the Federal Courts.

Good luck. I hope you're the one who gets to go door to door in order to collect all of them.

There you go again. You didn't pay attention to the history of the Thompson Model 1920 and the 1934 NFA law. There was no door to door collections and in 10 years, the Thompson Model 1920 became a non issue. The problem with you gunnutters is that you are so ill informed by the history of firearms you are dangerous to everyone around you and yourself.

It doesn't require a knowledge of history to blow some fucker's head off when he comes through my door at 3 in the morning.

Nor does it take history to blow anyone away in a Super Market either and that is what we are discussing. Pay attention.

No. What we are discussing is an act of Islamic terrorism committed by a radicalized Syrian refugee who wanted to kill Americans. And you Democrat's idiotic response in calling for more gun control to deny law-abiding Americans from owning firearms.

What you refuse to discuss is your party's failed immigration polices that are putting American citizens at the risk of being murdered, just like we saw today. You continue to ignore mental health issues, always blaming the crime on the gun. You don't even enforce the existing gun laws already on the books, many time letting the criminals walk away scott-free. You even ignore the fact that there are Islamic terrorists in this country who want to kill Americans, while you view conservative Americans as your real enemy.

One of the first things your idiot President did was to scrap President Trump's restrictions against entry to America from terrorist countries, most of which are Middle Eastern countries.

You ignorant fuckers just don't get it, do you? I sincerely doubt if you ever will.

No, that's what you want to steer it to. And Party Politics has nothing to do with the shooting. In fact, the Cops performed well, it's not a governments fault. It's not my fault. Hell, it's not even your fault. It's just a fruitcake that bought a gun to kill a bunch of people because he wanted to. No Hospital or Mental Health Care could have stopped it. There was no real warning. Just Bnagidy, Banidy Banidy, the deed is done.

if the assault rifle ban was still in effect, fewer would have died.

if better screening was in place, the mentally unstable shooter would not have been able to buy the gun.

if the magazine size was limited, fewer would have died.

I don't think so in this case. The features of the AR were never really realized. He was a crappy, inexperienced shooter. He was stopped before the speed and reloading factor of the AR became a factor. He could have done the same job with a 40 SW Semi Auto Handgun loaded with 15 rounds. He only had 15 556 rounds to work with so even a handgun with good killing power could have done the same job. And both weapons would have been legal.

In Colorado, the mag size IS limited to 15 and that is probably what save a lot of lives. He killed 11, wounded X number and ran out of ammo. And before he could swap out to another 15 round mag, got stopped cold. The Cops did their jobs fantastic. No good guy with a gun would have changed anything. Regardless of anything, those 11 would still be dead, those X number would still be wounded and he would still be under arrest. All of this went down in a matter of seconds.
C
NO ONE is claiming to taking away all the guns, except RW's
Does it require a signed confession of intent from the left?

You people are blindly stumbling toward mass confiscation even if many libs like you dont realize it yet
RWNJ conspiracy theories thanks to the NRA, every time a democrat is in office, so the gullible will buy more guns, been happening for decades.
Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds

gun grabbers praise any country that has totally banned firearms and its the obvious goal of the left in America

Yep, for decades that's what the NRA and RWNJ's claim every time a democrat is in office "total confiscation" of guns.

"Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds"?

That gets the morons to buy more weapons, they are convinced will be banned.

If they get banned why are RWNJ's buying more of them?

'Stable geniuses", like their dear leader?

I don't want to do anything to destroy your illusion, but you should ask the former SKS owners in California who had their weapons confiscated if they gave them up willingly.

Not my illusion, RW'S are buying more of them.
As far as the SKS, is an old weapon, not used by any military in the world anymore and has a fixed magazine that only holds 10 rounds.
From what I read they were given $230, IF you refused to register it and complied with a background check.
So, they weren't confiscated, unless the person, let them be.

So, they took a perfectly legal firearm and declared them to be illegal if you didn't ask for their permission to keep it and you don't see that as a problem? Good grief, you're an idiot.

Nothing like the RW morons that buy something convinced it will be banned.
No one is more brain dead than that.
"They gonna ban AR's, I'm a gonna git two".
It's none of your business what anyone buys, commie.

Wish you were in charge.
Then you would mind me buying a 1000 lbs. of ammonium nitrate, for no particular reason, moron.
Buy it yourself commie.

Trump U. reading comprehension correspondence school grad?
"Then you would mind ME buying a 1000 lbs. of ammonium nitrate, for no particular reason, moron".
Yeah, it shows.

First off, you couldn't buy a thousand pounds of ammonium nitrate for no particular purpose. Any feed store in this country would look at you like you're stupid or something, and you'd probably get a visit from some surly-looking gentlemen dressed in black.

Second, I don't need a "particular reason" to purchase an AR-15, except for "go fuck yourself." That's a good enough reason.

Why? It shouldn't be anyone's business what I need Ammonium Nitrate for? Right?

Buying an AR-15 just say's to everyone "I can't shoot and I need a weapon with training wheels, until I learn".
Law abiding citizens have a right to self defense

you want to take that right away
If you need an AR or an AK for "self defense", you may as well just carry a cast iron skillet, they're worthless.

You are a moron.
No, he's a commie pos.
Trumptard projection.

October 15 2020
At the rally, Trump said of the world leaders: ‘One thing I’ve learnt, President Xi of China’s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un – by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? – Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.’
www.unilad.co.uk › news › trump-claims-kim-jong-un

September 9 2020
Trump said of North Korea in front of a typically raucous pro-Trump crowd. "And, you know, when I did it, and I was really being tough, and so was he. And we were going back and forth, and then we fell in love, OK. No, really. He wrote me beautiful letters, and they're great letters. And then we fell in love."
www.newsweek.com › donald-trump-north-korea-kim

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com › article › us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

RWNJ's and the Trump cult cheering for a communist an communism.

And yet it is only the democrats who are in bed with the Chinese...who are helping the Chinese at every single turn.....who protect the Chinese communists from being held accountable for over 500,000 Americans being killed by the Chinese flu....a virus they either released with intent, or screwed up and allowed it to escape.....it is joe biden and his family who have been in bed with China........

Trump's brand of negotiating had one goal.....making America #1 in the world.....the democrats goal is to increase their own power, and if that takes helping China dominate across the globe, they will happily do that....

You are a blind fool, a real idiot....the democrat party is an existential threat to this country......
The insurrectionist, Trump and his moron cult, are the number one threat to this country, they tried to overthrow it.
Wrong, usual for the Trump cult, sucking communist ass is putting America first?
What a moron, usual for the trump cult.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?
"merica first".

Of course the Trump cult blames China for their orange, idiot's non response.
“It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

'I don’t think people are panicking. I said last night — we did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said, ‘Calm. You have to be calm.’ It'll go away.
President Trump
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...esponse-supplemental-appropriations-act-2020/

Do you understand how silly you are? Do you think before you post?
I'm not the one defending and supporting a lying, orange, moron.

That's moronic.

Can you even THINK?

No, you support a senile lying spendaholic who isn't really legitimate. So, you have NO room to attack anyone else.
No, I don't.

I didn't vote for Trump.

When is Mexico going to send that check?

December 24 2020
has arrived at his Palm Beach, Florida, resort for the 31st golf vacation there of his presidency, raising the taxpayer-funded travel and security total for his hobby to $151.5 million.
Trump has already played golf on his own properties 289 times since taking office in January 2017, although he claimed during his 2016 campaign that he would not have time for a vacation at all. “I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off,” he said in February 2016.

Clinton- 65,853,625 votes
Trump- 62,985,106 votes

Biden- 81,286,358 votes
Trump- 74,225,839 votes

Because it is. It's an AR-15 Clone. What this is going to do is to have the County reintroduce the bill that reads, instead of "Assault Rifle", it will read "Ar-15 and it's various Clones" and will be legal.
Why do you call it an ASSAULT rifle? It does not do that. It is an inanimate object. It assaults no one. You gun-grabbers are idiots. The government does not want you to own any gun that has even a slight chance of thwarting a hostile government takeover.

I don't call it an Assault Rifle. It's not a military rifle therefore it can't be called an Assault Rifle even though it's a clone of a M-16 Carbine (M-4). It IS an AR-15 Clone though. And if they law reads that the "AR-15 and it's various clones are banned" then it's legal as per the Federal Courts.

Good luck. I hope you're the one who gets to go door to door in order to collect all of them.

There you go again. You didn't pay attention to the history of the Thompson Model 1920 and the 1934 NFA law. There was no door to door collections and in 10 years, the Thompson Model 1920 became a non issue. The problem with you gunnutters is that you are so ill informed by the history of firearms you are dangerous to everyone around you and yourself.

It doesn't require a knowledge of history to blow some fucker's head off when he comes through my door at 3 in the morning.

Nor does it take history to blow anyone away in a Super Market either and that is what we are discussing. Pay attention.

No. What we are discussing is an act of Islamic terrorism committed by a radicalized Syrian refugee who wanted to kill Americans. And you Democrat's idiotic response in calling for more gun control to deny law-abiding Americans from owning firearms.

What you refuse to discuss is your party's failed immigration polices that are putting American citizens at the risk of being murdered, just like we saw today. You continue to ignore mental health issues, always blaming the crime on the gun. You don't even enforce the existing gun laws already on the books, many time letting the criminals walk away scott-free. You even ignore the fact that there are Islamic terrorists in this country who want to kill Americans, while you view conservative Americans as your real enemy.

One of the first things your idiot President did was to scrap President Trump's restrictions against entry to America from terrorist countries, most of which are Middle Eastern countries.

You ignorant fuckers just don't get it, do you? I sincerely doubt if you ever will.

No, that's what you want to steer it to. And Party Politics has nothing to do with the shooting. In fact, the Cops performed well, it's not a governments fault. It's not my fault. Hell, it's not even your fault. It's just a fruitcake that bought a gun to kill a bunch of people because he wanted to. No Hospital or Mental Health Care could have stopped it. There was no real warning. Just Bnagidy, Banidy Banidy, the deed is done.

if better screening was in place, the mentally unstable shooter would not have been able to buy the gun.

I don't think so in this case. The features of the AR were never really realized. He was a crappy, inexperienced shooter. He was stopped before the speed and reloading factor of the AR became a factor. He could have done the same job with a 40 SW Semi Auto Handgun loaded with 15 rounds. He only had 15 556 rounds to work with so even a handgun with good killing power could have done the same job. And both weapons would have been legal.

In Colorado, the mag size IS limited to 15 and that is probably what save a lot of lives. He killed 11, wounded X number and ran out of ammo. And before he could swap out to another 15 round mag, got stopped cold. The Cops did their jobs fantastic. No good guy with a gun would have changed anything. Regardless of anything, those 11 would still be dead, those X number would still be wounded and he would still be under arrest. All of this went down in a matter of seconds.
C

You people are blindly stumbling toward mass confiscation even if many libs like you dont realize it yet
RWNJ conspiracy theories thanks to the NRA, every time a democrat is in office, so the gullible will buy more guns, been happening for decades.
Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds

gun grabbers praise any country that has totally banned firearms and its the obvious goal of the left in America

Yep, for decades that's what the NRA and RWNJ's claim every time a democrat is in office "total confiscation" of guns.

"Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds"?

I don't want to do anything to destroy your illusion, but you should ask the former SKS owners in California who had their weapons confiscated if they gave them up willingly.

As far as the SKS, is an old weapon, not used by any military in the world anymore and has a fixed magazine that only holds 10 rounds.
From what I read they were given $230, IF you refused to register it and complied with a background check.

So, they took a perfectly legal firearm and declared them to be illegal if you didn't ask for their permission to keep it and you don't see that as a problem? Good grief, you're an idiot.

Wish you were in charge.
Then you would mind me buying a 1000 lbs. of ammonium nitrate, for no particular reason, moron.
Buy it yourself commie.

"Then you would mind ME buying a 1000 lbs. of ammonium nitrate, for no particular reason, moron".
Yeah, it shows.

First off, you couldn't buy a thousand pounds of ammonium nitrate for no particular purpose. Any feed store in this country would look at you like you're stupid or something, and you'd probably get a visit from some surly-looking gentlemen dressed in black.

Second, I don't need a "particular reason" to purchase an AR-15, except for "go fuck yourself." That's a good enough reason.

Buying an AR-15 just say's to everyone "I can't shoot and I need a weapon with training wheels, until I learn".

If you need an AR or an AK for "self defense", you may as well just carry a cast iron skillet, they're worthless.
I am not all that fond of using any rifle for self defense in a crowded urban environment. However in a rural area either an AR or AK would be an excellent choice as a weapon for use against two legged attackers.
Or an SKS or M-1 Carbine.
Every weapon mentioned on this thread will eventually be on the lib banned list

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

You are a moron.
Rrrriiiiggghhhttt.

I don't need 60 rounds to wound a rabbit.

RWNJ's and Q nuts do.
The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting rabbits
It isn't about owning a howitzer or a tank either.
You can own a tank or a howitzer. Of course they are not cheap.
1620809564007.jpeg

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

I am not all that fond of using any rifle for self defense in a crowded urban environment. However in a rural area either an AR or AK would be an excellent choice as a weapon for use against two legged attackers.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

You are a moron.
Rrrriiiiggghhhttt.

RWNJ's and Q nuts do.
View attachment 488574

Won't do you much good they can't be functional.

You will have to get a license and go through background checks and they are heavily regulated.

You will have a harder time with getting the ammo for such weapons.

Thats an issue only in the fevered world of liberal gun grabbers

When was an innocent person murdered by a howitzer in the US?

If that is your excuse for confiscating personal firearms it will be laughed off the public square

Though I suppose FaceBook will approve and take it seriously

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

You are a moron.
Rrrriiiiggghhhttt.

RWNJ's and Q nuts do.

Howitzers and tanks are completely legal to own. Look it up.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

You are a moron.
Rrrriiiiggghhhttt.

RWNJ's and Q nuts do.
View attachment 488574

You will have to get a license and go through background checks and they are heavily regulated.

I personally have no use for such weapons or interest in owning them. I was just pointing out it was possible to legally own tanks and artillery in our nation.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

You are a moron.
Rrrriiiiggghhhttt.

RWNJ's and Q nuts do.
View attachment 488574

I personally have no use for such weapons or interest in owning them. I was just pointing out it was possible to legally own tanks and artillery in our nation.

Thats an issue only in the fevered world of liberal gun grabbers

When was an innocent person murdered by a howitzer in the US?

If that is your excuse for confiscating personal firearms it will be laughed off the public square

Though I suppose FaceBook will approve and take it seriously
Really? RWNJ's think they should be able to own any weapon.

You know why no one in the US hasn't been murdered with a howitzer, tank or Tommy gun?

The same reason no one gets murdered by a flint lock rifle.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

You are a moron.
Rrrriiiiggghhhttt.

RWNJ's and Q nuts do.

Howitzers and tanks are completely legal to own. Look it up.
Not a functional one.
Not without registering them.
Not without a license.
Not without paying fees every year.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

You are a moron.
Rrrriiiiggghhhttt.

RWNJ's and Q nuts do.
View attachment 488574

Yeah after doing all that?

The RW doesn't even want to register their AR's.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

You are a moron.
Rrrriiiiggghhhttt.

RWNJ's and Q nuts do.
View attachment 488574

Moron, we know the only reason assholes like you want ARs registered is so you know who owns them when you finally get the power to confiscate them......

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

You are a moron.
Rrrriiiiggghhhttt.

RWNJ's and Q nuts do.
View attachment 488574

Moron, we know the only reason assholes like you want ARs registered is so you know who owns them when you finally get the power to confiscate them......
So, what's your point?
Q NUTS like you shouldn't be allowed to own a sling shot, let alone anything stronger.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

C

Wish you were in charge.
Buy it yourself commie.

Yeah, it shows.

You are a moron.
Rrrriiiiggghhhttt.

RWNJ's and Q nuts do.
View attachment 488574

So, what's your point?
Q NUTS like you shouldn't be allowed to own a sling shot, let alone anything stronger.

Do you understand? You are the "Qnut." You are the only one fixated on that group........Trump supporters, conservatives and libertarians have no idea what or who you are talking about.........you can try your best to push this lie to smear Republicans....but here on U.Smessageboard.....you are an idiot....
Only to Q NUTS, they try to project, accusing others of what they do, just like their dear leader does.

Not fixated on that group, only responding to their ignorant comments.

I'm sure this moron, never hear of Q either.
During a House Oversight Committee hearing on the Jan. 6 riot, Rep. Andrew Clyde, R-Ga., said the House floor was not breached and that the supporters of former President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol behaved “in an orderly fashion.”
“If you didn't know that TV footage was a video from January the sixth, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit,” Clyde said.

Normally I don't comment on shitheads like you diverting thread....but I have grown tired of shitheads like you.....

This is about active shooters, not your fixation with qanon.....move back to the topic....you dumb ass...

So, what's your point?
The point is we need 'slingshots' to protect ourselves from lefty-loonies like you and your Marxist plans.

Forum List

Back