Another active shooter

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....

The shooter looks....uhhh...errr....Amish.

12370997_764131863691799_4665293144967645843_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
I was thinking that as those poor forced sex slave workers in Atlanta were murdered. Now this.

Anyone know the Chinese or Venezuelan anthem so I could start practicing? Then I'll know both when we chose.

I was thinking that as those poor forced sex slave workers in Atlanta were murdered. Now this.

Anyone know the Chinese or Venezuelan anthem so I could start practicing? Then I'll know both when we chose.
Yeah..cause everything is political, right?

F'kin idiot ghouls.

What a pathetic post. Your post is one only a q nut job could find sane.

F'kin idiot ghouls.

Ghouls are what right-wingers have turned into with pathetic OPs like this.

Yeah God Dammit when he heard those shots.

F'kin idiot ghouls.
Jesus the shooter appears white....Yes....Yes.Yes it will be. If he was black this post would not be up. We would not know.

F'kin idiot ghouls.
Incredible. But not surprising.

White male, born on May 5, 1983; He is 5'7" tall and 200 pounds. His criminal history includes drug paraphernalia and possession. He is also known to be violent towards police.

Party Affiliation: Unaffiliated
Registered to Vote In: Boulder County, Colorado
Registration Date: 05/23/2019
Voter Status: Inactive
Status Reason: Undeliverable Ballot

Also threatened to kill a Denver DA in 2015...

Man accused of threatening to kill Denver DA

F'kin idiot ghouls.
So glad I watch shit holes from way way way afar. Elections have consequences especially in shit holes

Jezus what kind of life could you live in a shit hole or its burbs??? Colorado is a pot infested shit hole now.

F'kin idiot ghouls.
So glad I watch shit holes from way way way afar. Elections have consequences especially in shit holes

Jezus what kind of life could you live in a shit hole or its burbs??? Colorado is a pot infested shit hole now.
Boulder, Colorado is a “shithole?” Are you really that stupid? Where do you live? Some trailer park in Bumfuck, Alabama?

Last edited:
White male, born on May 5, 1983; He is 5'7" tall and 200 pounds. His criminal history includes drug paraphernalia and possession. He is also known to be violent towards police.

Party Affiliation: Unaffiliated
Registered to Vote In: Boulder County, Colorado
Registration Date: 05/23/2019
Voter Status: Inactive
Status Reason: Undeliverable Ballot

Also threatened to kill a Denver DA in 2015...

Man accused of threatening to kill Denver DA
Short fat ugly and never got laid .Libturd for sure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back