Another 5-Year PROBATION For ANOTHER Pa Man CONVICTED of ANOTHER NON-Existent Case Of 2020 Election Fraud

The Democrat Surrogate Propaganda-Pushing Fake News MSM continues to downplay / ignore more proven 2020 election fraud, & snowflakes continue to parrot the lie they have been told to stick to - 'The election wasn't stolen - there was no fraud.'
How many proven cases does this make now?

2?
3?

There was no significant voter fraud.

You just lost.

Get over it.
By illegally extending the mail-in deadline there were potentially a hundred thousand illegal votes or more.

Get over proven massive election fraud?

Bwuhahahaha

If the election was not stolen and the votes were all legit, WHY have the Democrats been caught packing the audit boards with proven corrupt/ anti-Trump democrats?

If they truly believed the election was legit they would be going out of their wY to stay out of / away from the audits and allow the audits to run their course and prove Joe's unassisted win...

....which even snowflakes deep down know did not happen.

Hell, if the election was legit and Biden wS so much of a preferred candidate, Pa Democrats would not have had to violate both state and federal Constitutions and election laws in the middle of the election to help Joe win.
Who illegally extended the mail in voting window?

Wake me up when you've obtained rock-solid evidence of election fraud on a scale sufficient to change the outcome of the election.

The Democrat Surrogate Propaganda-Pushing Fake News MSM continues to downplay / ignore more proven 2020 election fraud, & snowflakes continue to parrot the lie they have been told to stick to - 'The election wasn't stolen - there was no fraud.'
Questions: Why do you Qult45 wankers keep committing voter fraud? Why can't you 'law and order' assholes stop breaking the law?

Answer: Because Qult45 is full of liars, gaslighters and low character.

Just for the record, just under half of Democrats thought the 2016 election was stolen. So...

One dude. Caught with current rules and he cheated for Trump. Lol. It was stated no wide spread voter fraud. None that would tip the scales. It was never stated no voter fraud. Hilarious more horse shit from you tin hat idiots

Just for the record, just under half of Democrats thought the 2016 election was stolen. So...

So... what? In 2020 the Qult45 supporters decided to double down and 'own da libz' on the butt hurt with a dash of ridiculous conspiracy theory and violent insurrection thrown in? Show they can be twice as petty and paranoid as the left? Well fuck me if they didn't make one hell of a compelling case.

Are there any adults left in the discussion of politics?

It gets ignored and downplayed because a bunch of tards try and uses these few incidents as proof that the election was stolen from Trump. The fact is we have safeguards which is why we are seeing these people caught and prosecuted. All you’re showing is that we have a system of checks that work

So... what? In 2020 the Qult45 supporters decided to double down and 'own da libz' on the butt hurt with a dash of ridiculous conspiracy theory and violent insurrection thrown in? Show they can be twice as petty and paranoid as the left? Well fuck me if they didn't make one hell of a compelling case.

Are there any adults left in the discussion of politics?
It’s noteworthy simply because Democrats declare that anyone daring to question the integrity of the 2020 election is an enemy to democracy. Well, since the same Democrats were fine with being “enemies to democracy” in 2016.. it only reveals them as mere politically expedient frauds. They hold no actual standard.

So if I bring up one case of voter fraud from 2016...I can make the argument that the 2016 election was stolen?
One case of voter fraud is one to many.
Again, so if there is a case of fraud from 2016, I can make the argument that the blob stole he election?
Make it! FBI was made fool's of by phony Clinton dossier. FACT! What a dumbfuck.
Well clearly the blob was illegitimate based on fraud reports from 2016.... agreed?

So if I bring up one case of voter fraud from 2016...I can make the argument that the 2016 election was stolen?
Again, so if there is a case of fraud from 2016, I can make the argument that the blob stole he election?
Make it! FBI was made fool's of by phony Clinton dossier. FACT! What a dumbfuck.
Well clearly the blob was illegitimate based on fraud reports from 2016.... agreed?
What fraud? What conviction? Phony dossier? Evidence please? Not a fucking shred.

What fraud? What conviction? Phony dossier? Evidence please? Not a fucking shred.

Here ya go:

"A woman in Florida who marked absentee ballots. Gladys Coego was hired to open absentee ballots in Miami-Dade County. One of her co-workers noticed that she was going a step further, filling in the bubble for a mayoral candidate with a pen she had in her purse. She was caught in the act and arrested. "

So clearly the blob's election was illegitimate based on this act of voter fraud...right?

Forum List

Back