Another 5-Year PROBATION For ANOTHER Pa Man CONVICTED of ANOTHER NON-Existent Case Of 2020 Election Fraud

The Democrat Surrogate Propaganda-Pushing Fake News MSM continues to downplay / ignore more proven 2020 election fraud, & snowflakes continue to parrot the lie they have been told to stick to - 'The election wasn't stolen - there was no fraud.'

From your article:

That may have been part of the reason that CNN was willing to run an article about a guy in Pennsylvania who pleaded guilty to casting a vote for Donald Trump in the name of his dead mother last November. And for that crime, he was given five years… of probation.

The Democrat Surrogate Propaganda-Pushing Fake News MSM continues to downplay / ignore more proven 2020 election fraud, & snowflakes continue to parrot the lie they have been told to stick to - 'The election wasn't stolen - there was no fraud.'

From your article:

That may have been part of the reason that CNN was willing to run an article about a guy in Pennsylvania who pleaded guilty to casting a vote for Donald Trump in the name of his dead mother last November. And for that crime, he was given five years… of probation.

This is how come so many Trumpsters KNOW there was voter fraud.

From your article:

This is how come so many Trumpsters KNOW there was voter fraud.

Sounds like this Republican Trump fan was extra stupid.

For every idiot snowflake who claims election fraud does not happen....unless it is only a Republican....

Pa was fraught with election fraud, viations of both state and federal Constitutions and election laws by Democrats, according to the USSC.

Democrats used to say 'there is no such thing as election fraud, but irrefutable evidence to the contrary has forced them to change that to 'Not ENOGH election fraud exists to matter'.

Last edited:
For every idiot snowflake who claims election fraud does not happen....unless it is only a Republican....

Would you break the law to vote? I won't because I'm what you call law abiding. Does that mean anything to YOU?

IMO....ANYONE who gets caught committing election fraud, no matter for what party, should be gined to the max and be permanently stripped of their right to vote in ANY election and participate in ANY election in ANY capacity.

Would you break the law to vote? I won't because I'm what you call law abiding. Does that mean anything to YOU?
Why are you attempting to hijack the thread / distract from the main issue of the thread by attempting to accuse me of being willing to commit election fraud, snowflake?

Sounds like thou dost protest too much...did I hit to close to home?

Why are you attempting to hijack the thread / distract from the main issue of the thread by attempting to accuse me of being willing to commit election fraud, snowflake?

Sounds like thou dost protest too much...did I hit to close to home?

I asked you. I'm not a lawbreaker.. and I wouldn't break the law for Biden or Trump. How many cases of people voting for dead relatives have you uncovered? In 2016 Trump raved that 3-5 million illegals voted, but then he dropped it.

IMO....ANYONE who gets caught committing election fraud, no matter for what party, should be gined to the max and be permanently stripped of their right to vote in ANY election and participate in ANY election in ANY capacity.

Sounds good to me.

They can join hands and sing Kumbaya for all I care. If they try it again in 2022 or 2024 this country should burn. F^^K THEM AND THEIR MEDIA. If they ditch the filibuster and try to seize power indefinitely there will be no reason to wait until 2024. We have no obligation to follow ANY LAW they aren't bound by.

They can join hands and sing Kumbaya for all I care. If they try it again in 2022 or 2024 this country should burn. F^^K THEM AND THEIR MEDIA. If they ditch the filibuster and try to seize power indefinitely there will be no reason to wait until 2024. We have no obligation to follow ANY LAW they aren't bound by.

You want the country to burn over a handful of Trump lunatics????? Turn yourself in.

Pa was fraught with election fraud, viations of both state and federal Constitutions and election laws by Democrats, according to the USSC.

Democrats used to say 'there is no such thing as election fraud, but irrefutable evidence to the contrary has forced them to change that to 'Not ENOGH election fraud exists to matter'.

How many other cases of election fraud in PA?

You want the country to burn over a handful of Trump lunatics????? Turn yourself in.
Like the fake news media and Democrats yiu seek to minimize unparalleled election fraud in 2020, tge likes never seen before in this nation's history.

In the middle of an election Democrats in P violated state abmbd federal Constitutions and election laws to illegally change the voting process, by-passing tge state legislative process required to change the election laws AND stripping Pa voters of their required vote on the proposed changes.

You are either an idiot or a lying f*ing snowflake troll, attempting to claim that this massive Democrat election fraud acknowledged by the USSC did not happen and that the proven 2020 election fraud you previously claimed did not exists now consists of only a 'handful of Trump lunatics'.

Tha k you for destroying your own credibility and any argument for why anyone should heed anything you say now.

"Pennsylvania’s Election Code deadline for receiving mail and absentee ballots is 8 p.m. on election day."

Federal law also sets the deadline for ballots received to be counted.

Pa Democrats violated both its own state and federal Constitutions and election laws by declaring all mail-in ballots received up to 3 days after election day would be counted.

Democrats argued all votes must count and that the federal govt can't step in (the federal election law existed before Pa changed its law so all the additional mail-in ballots would count) dictate election law to Pa. WTF?

So Democrsts not only violated state and federal Constitutikns & election laws, they then declared the US Govt could not set election deadlines...

Un-f*ing believable....

How many proven cases does this make now?

2?
3?

There was no significant voter fraud.

You just lost.

Get over it.

Can Republicans win an election without dead people voting?

How many proven cases does this make now?

2?
3?

There was no significant voter fraud.

You just lost.

Get over it.
By illegally extending the mail-in deadline there were potentially a hundred thousand illegal votes or more.

Get over proven massive election fraud?

Bwuhahahaha

If the election was not stolen and the votes were all legit, WHY have the Democrats been caught packing the audit boards with proven corrupt/ anti-Trump democrats?

If they truly believed the election was legit they would be going out of their wY to stay out of / away from the audits and allow the audits to run their course and prove Joe's unassisted win...

....which even snowflakes deep down know did not happen.

Hell, if the election was legit and Biden wS so much of a preferred candidate, Pa Democrats would not have had to violate both state and federal Constitutions and election laws in the middle of the election to help Joe win.

Forum List

Back