Another 2020 Election Fraud Case Thrown Out Of Court

see post #38.
It was all over the news when trump tried to force all this garbage down elected officials throats and they publicly refused. trump tries to be very intimidating, he is not he is just a fool. Quit trying to be like him. Saying s*** doesn't make it real.

The MAGA jihadis don't care. Like zombies, they'll just keep going, no matter what. This could happen a thousand times.

They've made a mockery of the electoral system on which our country is based, while claiming to love America.
Dont worry, Biden has 4 years to fix the election system so that people have faith in it once again. Seeing how important this issue is to the entire nation, Biden will fix it, wont he?

Certainly, it’s common sense.

Right. A judge who disagrees with a mentally retarded person must be because his family was threatened even though there's absolutely no evidence for that.

I'm sure that's common sense to mentally retarded people. But the rest of us need actual evidence for the thing you claim.

Right. A judge who disagrees with a mentally retarded person must be because his family was threatened even though there's absolutely no evidence for that.

I'm sure that's common sense to mentally retarded people. But the rest of us need actual evidence for the thing you claim.
So you're saying the person that witnessed the fraud lied. The judge wouldn't even listen to the case to determine that. Unconstitutional. Sorry fella. judicial tampering happening country wide. I'm yelling it outloud now, I'm done with the attempted take over of my country by other country elitists.

Dont worry, Biden has 4 years to fix the election system so that people have faith in it once again. Seeing how important this issue is to the entire nation, Biden will fix it, wont he?

I don’t think it matters much.

Regardless of what does or doesn’t happen with the election system, we’re going to have a third of the country whining like crybabies when their candidate loses.

I’m saying that you have absolutely no evidence that the judge’s family was threatened.

I already explained this to you, retard.
Then why did 100% of them throw those cases out for the same reason? Common sense you don’t have!

Regardless of what does or doesn’t happen with the election system, we’re going to have a third of the country whining like crybabies when their candidate loses.
The real demofk whiners cheat they really whine!!

This one is in Georgia.

It's thrown out of court for lack of standing because of lack evidence of fraud. After three ballot counts and multiple investigations there was no fraud found. There were no counterfeit ballots and no "pristine" ballots.

How many cases does this make? I know it's over 60.

How many of the cases has trump won? ZERO.

now look at that. the courts, swamped with idiotic frivolous lawsuits about the imagined steal, go an extra round, and, despite the lawsuit not even clearing one of the first hurdles [standing], go the extra mile, and consider the "evidence", and then deliver a total smackdown.

what do trumptards learn from this?

activist judge, no evidence heard, lol

Hopefully we only end up with crybabies. It would be disastrous if democrats start burning down cities again.

Hopefully we only end up with crybabies. It would be disastrous if democrats start burning down cities again.

Yea or if Republicans storm the Capitol and attack police officers again.

We’re a nation of idiots and sore losers. Both sides.

Doesn’t matter what we change with the process.

Can’t take ballots from the precinct, need a court order!! Derp

Can’t make up claims without supporting evidence. Derp!

Where’s your evidence that the judge’s family was threatened? Still waiting. You have nothing, retard.

Judge’s family was threatened my take. He was told throw it out or else.
Ever since Trump was elected every MAGA nut has crawled out of the woodwork. Before Trump ran I never knew that there was this many gullible jackasses on the loose, including you.

Trump & his big lie proves that you Bozos will believe anything.

Forum List

Back