What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another 2020 Election Fraud Case Thrown Out Of Court

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You're deranged, FruitLoops. He did no such thing. He was promoting an anti-fraud hotline, iwillvote.com and 833‐DEM-VOTE.

If truth and reality were on your side, nutjob, you wouldn't need to post edited videos like that.
You heard what he said. You keep posting like you think I am going to believe anything you say. I going to have to tell you again how stupid you are.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You heard what he said. You keep posting like you think I am going to believe anything you say. I going to have to tell you again how stupid you are.
Yes, he said...

Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com

... and he said ...

And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE.

... which you left out in a failed effort to change the context of what he was saying.

Why did you lie like that?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List