Another $12B to Ukraine…what is with this constant supply of money and weapons to Ukraine?

This is taxpayer theft. Why is the American taxpayer sending nearly $100B to Ukraine?

This is only perpetuating this war.

We need deescalaton and peace.

1 it seems like a big money laundering scheme. They send billions over there and there is no real record of what happens to it. No trails. No nothing. It more or less just disappears. Maybe not all of it simply vanishes, but a lot just is lost. I think a lot of it being laundered and sent back or used to pay off people.

2 criminals and crooks need to protect their investments and allies in Ukraine. For decades Ukraine was widely known as a hot bed of criminal activity like money laundering, counterfeiting, sex trafficking, drugs and so on. But soon as Russia moves in suddenly Ukraine is considered the proverbial babe in the woods.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
US is a NATO member. Ukraine wants to join. So I would say America is in favor of it. So they support Ukraine. Not only that. The Russian invasion is seen as unjustified.

Why would NATO take on Ukraine and immediately start WW3?

What does Russia/Ukraine have to do with the US?

We are the laughing stock of the world.
Speak for yourself, right wing semi fascist dope. Stop listening to Russian propaganda and extreme idiot GOP propaganda. It's hard to tell the difference. This is about stopping fascist ******** like Putin and trump for that matter. You GOP base idiots would not understand lol....Poor America.

This is taxpayer theft. Why is the American taxpayer sending nearly $100B to Ukraine?

This is only perpetuating this war.

We need deescalaton and peace.
Deescalation and peace? Lol what the fuck are you talking about? How, exactly, would that even be done?

Russia’s war of aggression cannot go unchecked. Putin has to be reminded of the enormous consequences should he ever decide to attack a NATO country.

Also, from a purely, humanitarian perspective, Ukraine’s citizens deserve the aid. If YOU ColonelAngus lived in Ukraine, you would be begging for the US’s help. You know it’s true.

American border towns are overwhelmed, the border patrol is overwhelmed, crime is at record levels in every major city and we're throwing $100 billion at the Ukraine war? We are being led by corrupt, irresponsible idiots in BOTH PARTIES.
I don’t understand why you guys whine about the border so much lol. I mean it’s an important issue, but it is far from the number one concern.

What is wrong with you war mongers.

You want our money to go to Ukraine and not help us out at home during a recession?

The treasury is being fleeced.

Forum List

Back