‘Anonymously Ask A Black Person’ site

Don’t you think this site must be closed?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
The site is designed for whites so they can understand blacks.
I say fuck that!!
Why should I have to go out of my way to appease blacks?
How about a website where blacks can ask whites how to be successful? Because that sure as hell is a bigger problem than what a homeboy wants for dinner.

You can say "fuck that" all day but it still doesn't make the site "racist".

Don't need the site? Don't use it. Ain't rocket surgery. Why even now I'm planning to not-Google Slovakian embroidery patterns. Why am I not-Googling that? Because I have no interest in it. What a concept.

So the answer is no, you don't know what "racism" means.

So you'd be okay with a site for blacks to ask whites questions?
What do you want to bet blacks would say "Fuck that" as well?
It should be called "How to appease blacks"

I wouldn't give a shit. Why the fuck should I?

I'll never understand you authoritarians who want to control what other people say. I just don't get it.

They can do whatever the hell they want.
The idea that whites need a hand book to understand black is ridiculous.
What kind of blacks is this site designed to inform whites about?
Ghetto blacks,militant blacks?
Who the hell gives a shit about understanding those people white or black?
I dont need a damn handbook to understand the black people I know.
Books dont work for monkeys like you. Whites that want to know more about Blacks can use the site or talk to a Black person. Since most white men are punks and afraid of Black men the website is a safe way to do so.

Nobody in their right mind would take advice from.
If I ever need to learn how to be a chimp? You'll be the first person I ask.

You can say "fuck that" all day but it still doesn't make the site "racist".

Don't need the site? Don't use it. Ain't rocket surgery. Why even now I'm planning to not-Google Slovakian embroidery patterns. Why am I not-Googling that? Because I have no interest in it. What a concept.

So the answer is no, you don't know what "racism" means.

So you'd be okay with a site for blacks to ask whites questions?
What do you want to bet blacks would say "Fuck that" as well?
It should be called "How to appease blacks"

I wouldn't give a shit. Why the fuck should I?

I'll never understand you authoritarians who want to control what other people say. I just don't get it.

They can do whatever the hell they want.
The idea that whites need a hand book to understand black is ridiculous.
What kind of blacks is this site designed to inform whites about?
Ghetto blacks,militant blacks?
Who the hell gives a shit about understanding those people white or black?
I dont need a damn handbook to understand the black people I know.
Books dont work for monkeys like you. Whites that want to know more about Blacks can use the site or talk to a Black person. Since most white men are punks and afraid of Black men the website is a safe way to do so.

Nobody in their right mind would take advice from.
If I ever need to learn how to be a chimp? You'll be the first person I ask.
From what monkey? Did someone distract you with a banana?

You dont have to ask me. I wouldnt be much help anyway. Let your instincts take over. Its in your genes. Dont you ever wonder why you have the urge to eat your hair lice?

Last edited:
Anonymously Ask A Black Person

Ask a black person what to cook for black guests, what music do the blacks like, how to behave blacks, how is it to be black, why are there so many thugs among blacks… What the hell was this site made for? To feel the difference between blacks and whites and to incite racial hatred more?

No it shouldn't be "closed" (and I haven't even looked at it). Why would you want to shut people up?

How do you figure opening dialogue about cultural differences foments racism?? That makes no sense.
Knowledge is not what foments racism--- IGNORANCE is what foments it. The more we understand each other, the less division we have.
I don't know, sometimes not knowing helps keep the peace. That's why people lie so much. How Often Do People Lie in Their Daily Lives Psychology Today :thup:

Ask a black person what to cook for black guests, what music do the blacks like, how to behave blacks, how is it to be black, why are there so many thugs among blacks… What the hell was this site made for? To feel the difference between blacks and whites and to incite racial hatred more?

No it shouldn't be "closed" (and I haven't even looked at it). Why would you want to shut people up?

How do you figure opening dialogue about cultural differences foments racism?? That makes no sense.
Knowledge is not what foments racism--- IGNORANCE is what foments it. The more we understand each other, the less division we have.
I don't know, sometimes not knowing helps keep the peace. That's why people lie so much. How Often Do People Lie in Their Daily Lives Psychology Today :thup:
The only people that think that get cheated on by their wives. They dont want to know so they dont ask.

I can't make any sense out of this post. What does "lying" have to do with understanding or not understanding another culture? :dunno:

Why do you care?
I certainly don't care.

I mean, sometimes you gotta know when to serve crème brule' and when to serve watermelon.

A site like this could answer such questions.

Yeah because if a white person misses out on some Watermelon they'd be pissed
I grow my own; I refuse to miss out on melons.

I eat the heart and share the rest with the critters.

Probably give away a hundred or more each year, and even sell a few.

I dont know how that even became a thing. White people loooooove watermelon.

You must live on a farm I take it
Not a farm anymore, but I have two acres of garden, and love watermelon, like most people.

People who do NOT like watermelon are weird, if you ask me.

Black people, why do you speak ebonics?
For the same reason you whites speak illiterate english.
Where you been lately, jambo... in jail for looting?
Your post doesnt make sense monkey. Jambo means hello or goodbye. BTW thanks for missing me. Lets me know I have your antenna.
OK then, jigaboo, you didn't answer my question, so I'll assume you have been in jail for looting.

Your post doesnt make sense monkey. Jambo means hello or goodbye. BTW thanks for missing me. Lets me know I have your antenna.
OK then, jigaboo, you didn't answer my question, so I'll assume you have been in jail for looting.
Go ahead and assume monkey. I'm not concerned with what you stringy haired chimps think. :cool-45:

Go ahead and assume monkey. I'm not concerned with what you stringy haired chimps think. :cool-45:
Well, no denial there so, that's as good as an admission of guilt.

Your dumbfuckery is amusing sometimes, and then other times like now, well, you're just another boring, dumbass, nappy headed, jungle bunny.

Your dumbfuckery is amusing sometimes, and then other times like now, well, you're just another boring, dumbass, nappy headed, jungle bunny.
Well like I said, me worrying about what you think is tantamount to me worrying about what the chimp at the local zoo thinks. You pink skinned, troglodyte/simian hybrids smell like wet dog all the time. Why would I care what you think? :laugh:

Well like I said, me worrying about what you think is tantamount to me worrying about what the chimp at the local zoo thinks. You pink skinned, troglodyte/simian hybrids smell like wet dog all the time. Why would I care what you think? :laugh:
Now that's a little more entertaining. Did you have a white person help you write that? :lol:

Now that's a little more entertaining. Did you have a white person help you write that? :lol:
Having white women watching my back has been a good move for me. They tell me all the stuff you monkeys plan.
laugh.gif

Having white women watching my back has been a good move for me. They tell me all the stuff you monkeys plan.
laugh.gif
So you think black women are ugly freakin' baboons too aye?

Don't like their saggy tits and bubble ass?

laugh.gif
So you think black women are ugly freakin' baboons too aye?

Don't like their saggy tits and bubble ass?
What makes you believe I think my Black queens are ugly? There is nothing more beautiful than a Black woman on this planet and most likely this universe. I feel about Black women like white women feel about me.

You should stay away from hookers. No wonder you are broke.

Tell ya what..............if you want to learn how to talk to black people without being afraid of them..............I've got a simple solution....................

Join the military. There, you will interact with blacks and other minorities in a safe environment that is structured.

Me? Haven't ever been scared to ask a black person anything.

meanwhile???
Tell ya what..............if you want to learn how to talk to black people without being afraid of them..............I've got a simple solution....................

Join the military. There, you will interact with blacks and other minorities in a safe environment that is structured.

Me? Haven't ever been scared to ask a black person anything.

I have black people working under me.

It would be nice if they could come to work on time, not fall asleep on the job, follow through on simple assignments, and not get belligerent with me when I ask them to actually do their fucking job, which is not that difficult

Last edited:

I can't possibly smell like wet dog. At least not all the time.

Forum List

Back