‘Anonymously Ask A Black Person’ site

Don’t you think this site must be closed?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
You know....................never had that problem working with minorities in the Navy.

We ALL showed up to work on time (morning muster), and we all do our jobs properly and in a timely fashion.

And.......................if those black people working under you are having problems doing their job, I don't think it's a race problem SqueezeBerry, I think it's more of a leadership problem, namely YOURS.

I've had black people working under my command in at least 3 tours, and never had a problem getting them to do their jobs.

You know....................never had that problem working with minorities in the Navy.

We ALL showed up to work on time (morning muster), and we all do our jobs properly and in a timely fashion.

And.......................if those black people working under you are having problems doing their job, I don't think it's a race problem SqueezeBerry, I think it's more of a leadership problem, namely YOURS.

I've had black people working under my command in at least 3 tours, and never had a problem getting them to do their jobs.

so you know the circumstances?

so you know the circumstances?
Yes. Everyone knows you suck ass in any leadership capacity.

Black people, why do you speak ebonics?
For the same reason you whites speak illiterate english.
meanwhile???
Tell ya what..............if you want to learn how to talk to black people without being afraid of them..............I've got a simple solution....................

Join the military. There, you will interact with blacks and other minorities in a safe environment that is structured.

Me? Haven't ever been scared to ask a black person anything.

I have black people working under me.

It would be nice if they could come to work on time, not fall asleep on the job, follow through on simple assignments, and not get belligerent with me when I ask them to actually do their fucking job, which is not that difficult

No wonder they are belligerent. If they actually do fall asleep on the job or don't follow through or even refuse come to work on time and are still there, they probably do not respect you because you are obviously an incompetent and weak supervisor.

(If you really are in charge as you say, it is hard to believe that you are responsible for even a crew of janitors or dishwashers)

Last edited:
I have black people working under me.
It would be nice if they could come to work on time, not fall asleep on the job, follow through on simple assignments, and not get belligerent with me when I ask them to actually do their fucking job, which is not that difficult
Well, it's usual lowlifer's behaviour, you work with people who don't think much, who don't set a value upon their jobs, and they don't care about you because you're freaking boss. The colour of their skin is secondary.

If his workers are so crappy, why did he hire them in the first place, and second, why do they continue to work there if they don't perform up to standards?

Most decent leaders know who to hire and fire, rather than bitch about their employees on a messageboard.

If his workers are so crappy, why did he hire them in the first place, and second, why do they continue to work there if they don't perform up to standards?

Most decent leaders know who to hire and fire, rather than bitch about their employees on a messageboard.

Agreed. In addition anyone who is in a leadership role should understand how to effectively hold their direct reports accountable. Frankly, I would be embarrased to complain on a public message board that people who are supervised by me "sleep on the job"...that is flat out weak.

Last edited:

Agreed. In addition anyone who is in a leadership role should understand how to effectively hold their direct reports accountable. Frankly, I would be embarrased to complain on a public message board that people who are supervised by me "sleep on the job"...that is flat out weak.
He is too stupid to be embarrassed or he is lying. I'm betting both to be honest.

Forum List

Back