‘Anonymously Ask A Black Person’ site

Don’t you think this site must be closed?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
Anonymously Ask A Black Person

Ask a black person what to cook for black guests, what music do the blacks like, how to behave blacks, how is it to be black, why are there so many thugs among blacks… What the hell was this site made for? To feel the difference between blacks and whites and to incite racial hatred more?

Ask a black person what to cook for black guests, what music do the blacks like, how to behave blacks, how is it to be black, why are there so many thugs among blacks… What the hell was this site made for? To feel the difference between blacks and whites and to incite racial hatred more?
You should start a site called "ask a dumb person."

No it shouldn't be "closed" (and I haven't even looked at it). Why would you want to shut people up?

How do you figure opening dialogue about cultural differences foments racism?? That makes no sense.
Knowledge is not what foments racism--- IGNORANCE is what foments it. The more we understand each other, the less division we have.

The site page sez:

How do I know if it's a black person answering me?
Trust us, it's the internet

:rofl:

I wonder if they're really black.
That's it, I bet whites wrote all the codes and answer dumb questions for pay from those who really need to foment racism.

This is more racist towards whites than blacks.
Why the hell should I have to ask what a black person would like to eat?
He can damn well eat what I'm cooking.
Fortunately for him/her since I live in the south he/she will most likely eat the same stuff I do.
The whole idea of a website designed to appease blacks is reverse racism.

Fortunately for him/her since I live in the south he/she will most likely eat the same stuff I do.

What site is "designed to appease blacks" that you refer to?

And how would it amount to "racism"?

Do you even know what racism IS?

The site is designed for whites so they can understand blacks.
I say fuck that!!
Why should I have to go out of my way to appease blacks?
How about a website where blacks can ask whites how to be successful? Because that sure as hell is a bigger problem than what a homeboy wants for dinner.

I say fuck that!!
How about a website where blacks can ask whites how to be successful? Because that sure as hell is a bigger problem than what a homeboy wants for dinner.

You can say "fuck that" all day but it still doesn't make the site "racist".

Don't need the site? Don't use it. Ain't rocket surgery. Why even now I'm planning to not-Google Slovakian embroidery patterns. Why am I not-Googling that? Because I have no interest in it. What a concept.

So the answer is no, you don't know what "racism" means.

I say fuck that!!

You can say "fuck that" all day but it still doesn't make the site "racist".

Don't need the site? Don't use it. Ain't rocket surgery. Why even now I'm planning to not-Google Slovakian embroidery patterns. Why am I not-Googling that? Because I have no interest in it. What a concept.

So the answer is no, you don't know what "racism" means.

So you'd be okay with a site for blacks to ask whites questions?
What do you want to bet blacks would say "Fuck that" as well?
It should be called "How to appease blacks"

Dunno if it's racist or not, but, this is America, and you are allowed to say any stupid crap you want.

Interestingly enough, any white person that uses that site will know LESS about black people.

I wouldn't doubt it if blacks were giving screwed up answers to the whites that ask them.

Dunno if it's racist or not, but, this is America, and you are allowed to say any stupid crap you want.

Interestingly enough, any white person that uses that site will know LESS about black people.

I wouldn't doubt it if blacks were giving screwed up answers to the whites that ask them.

The whole idea of the site assumes white people dont know anything about black people.
What the hell is their to know?
The black people I know arent any different than I am,and I really dont care to know what militant or ghetto blacks expect from me because not only will I have nothing to do with them I dont give a rats ass about their likes and dislikes.
The whole premise is stupid.

Forum List

Back