Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

No, if you did any reading and research about this topic, you would know that I am "dead on" correct".
Moron, those people and whatever they've done have absolutely nothing to do with Bill Clinton. You're just batshit insane. :itsok:

Yeah, Jeffrey Epstein's friendship with Bill "drop trou" means nothing....you betcha......
Hundreds of celebrities visited Epstein's island. Are they all pedophiles, whackjob?

There is no tape, retard. You've been punked, kid.

If they visited more than once after seeing the "lay of the land"? Then I would say that the preponderance of the evidence would lead one to come to the conclusion that they were pedophiles as well and probably filmed in compromising positions. DUH?
Holy shit. The stupidity behind this TardLogic™ is simply mind boggling.

Okay. A bunch of celebrities come to the island. Without knowing how they would react, Epstein starts humping kids in front of them and invites them to join in.

Some decide to revisit, and the rest never say a word.

Kid, you are seriously stupid.

Well... have you ever heard of Cory Haim? Yeah, so the idea that pedophilia going on and people being involved and not saying anything? Yeah, well when you have a friend that gets killed to keep them quiet, or when your livelihood of making millions of dollars per year depends on you keeping your mouth shut... well it isn't that crazy to believe.

No, they actually don't. They actually bear no indication if there's such a video with Clinton or not. They actually indicate you're as nutty as ever. :cuckoo:

No, if you did any reading and research about this topic, you would know that I am "dead on" correct".
Moron, those people and whatever they've done have absolutely nothing to do with Bill Clinton. You're just batshit insane. :itsok:

Yeah, Jeffrey Epstein's friendship with Bill "drop trou" means nothing....you betcha......
Your lunacy persists. :cuckoo: Savile has no connection to Epstein or Clinton.

Savile procured young people for the rich and powerful in the U.K and if you believe that MI5 and MI6 did not know of this? Then you still believe in the tooth fairy. Hell, even higher ups in the BBC knew that this was going on and it has been going on here in the states since the MK-Ultra program and beyond. You don't know the things I do and I doubt that you could even wrap your mind around it and what actually goes on. It goes so far beyond your limited level of understanding.
Your derangement syndrome worsens. Now you hallucinate I said I believe MI5 and MI6 were not aware of Savile's perverted proclivities.

:cuckoo:

Sadly, you're too insane to converse with. Most times, you're weighed down battling the voices in your head.

Savile procured young people for the rich and powerful in the U.K and if you believe that MI5 and MI6 did not know of this? Then you still believe in the tooth fairy. Hell, even higher ups in the BBC knew that this was going on and it has been going on here in the states since the MK-Ultra program and beyond. You don't know the things I do and I doubt that you could even wrap your mind around it and what actually goes on. It goes so far beyond your limited level of understanding.
Your derangement syndrome worsens. Now you hallucinate I said I believe MI5 and MI6 were not aware of Savile's perverted proclivities.

Sadly, you're too insane to converse with. Most times, you're weighed down battling the voices in your head.

And you believe that the CIA and NSA are not aware of the pedophiles that are in D.C???????? Seriously?

And you believe that the CIA and NSA are not aware of the pedophiles that are in D.C???????? Seriously?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

I didn't say that either.

There is a serious malfunction with your brain.

1233796371590.gif

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos

image.png

Day 29 since Anonymous said a Bill Clinton rape video would be released...

tinydancer said just wait and see...

LadyGunSlinger said Anonymous always follows through with their threats...

Dale Smith said... well it's a conspiracy, so Dale Smith said it must be true...

Vigilante said... well whatever he said was retarded and meaningless...

So where is it, bitches?? It's election day!

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Anonymous is the most powerful Hacking Organization in the world who never make idle threats..

lol, You know nothing about them.

They made all sorts of threats about the Kelly Thomas killing and promised vigilante justice if the police got off, and they never did anything. Not a fucking thing. They're completely full of shit and only know how to do one thing, doxing.

I know Anonymous has NEVER made one idle threat.. I know they are the most feared hacking Organization in the world.. the one who looks foolishly STUPID here is you.. soon enough liberal..

Bookmarking this post...

:laugh2:

You do that.. Bring your laughing Jester with you when you try to discredit the video coming.. LMAO

Anonymous is the most powerful Hacking Organization in the world who never make idle threats..

lol, You know nothing about them.

They made all sorts of threats about the Kelly Thomas killing and promised vigilante justice if the police got off, and they never did anything. Not a fucking thing. They're completely full of shit and only know how to do one thing, doxing.

I know Anonymous has NEVER made one idle threat.. I know they are the most feared hacking Organization in the world.. the one who looks foolishly STUPID here is you.. soon enough liberal..

Bookmarking this post...

You do that.. Bring your laughing Jester with you when you try to discredit the video coming.. LMAO

Oh shit...I forgot about this thread :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dale Smith said... well it's a conspiracy, so Dale Smith said it must be true...

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

66265310.jpg

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

View attachment 105247
Sorry ta see ya crying. Grab some tissues.

Looks like you and the other connie moonbats were punk'd.

:lol:

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

View attachment 105247

How did the election work out for leftards???

(snicker)

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

View attachment 105247

(snicker)

How'd this thread work out for you, rightard?

EmbaASSing, eh?

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

View attachment 105247

(snicker)

How'd this thread work out for you, rightard?

EmbaASSing, eh?

Not at all, I totally believe that Bill "drop trou" has laid down with thirteen year olds, 12 year olds and even a child as young as ten at Pedophile Jeffery Epstein's island get-away of debauchery and pedophilia and I have no doubt that Epstein has film footage of it. I mean after-all, Clinton ditched his S.S team so he could sneak away on the Lolita Express.

Ooops, I mean "Minor Attracted Persons".....that is the new politically correct term for pedophiles per the liberal "politically correct" cultural marxists. I bet that you believe "Pizzagate" is fake news as well, no????

I bet that you believe "Pizzagate" is fake news as well, no????

Dale, you know I don't always believe official stories, but I've seen no evidence that Pizzagate was anything other than a fabrication...
Pizzagate, the totally false conspiracy theory that led a gunman to a DC pizzeria, explained

I have seen PLENTY of things about the shenanigans concerning Comet Pizza and Ping Pong as well as "Besta Pizza" and their code language, the creepy photos on Insta-gram and John Podesta's creepy pedophile taste in art, His and Alefantis and their ties to the "spirit cooker" Marina Abramovic. Yeah, there is PLENTY to see here and more than enough to raise a few eye-brows. Do yopu really think that multi-millionaire "movers and shakers" consume themselves with talk about pasta, pizaa, walnut sauce, hot-dogs and ice cream???

I bet that you believe "Pizzagate" is fake news as well, no????

Dale, you know I don't always believe official stories, but I've seen no evidence that Pizzagate was anything other than a fabrication...
Pizzagate, the totally false conspiracy theory that led a gunman to a DC pizzeria, explained

I have seen PLENTY of things about the shenanigans concerning Comet Pizza and Ping Pong as well as "Besta Pizza" and their code language, the creepy photos on Insta-gram and John Podesta's creepy pedophile taste in art, His and Alefantis and their ties to the "spirit cooker" Marina Abramovic. Yeah, there is PLENTY to see here and more than enough to raise a few eye-brows. Do yopu really think that multi-millionaire "movers and shakers" consume themselves with talk about pasta, pizaa, walnut sauce, hot-dogs and ice cream???

Alright, how about we start with the article I just posted. Can you find anything in it that you think is mistaken and can be backed up by an article of your own?

New Topics

Forum List

Back