Anomalies- get busy Joe! The DoJ needs your leadership! << MY OPINION

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Somebody needs to get a memo to the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys in charge of arresting and prosecuting the people involved in the January 6 melee at the Capitol. At this point, all I see is that these people are being charged with offenses like trespass, disorderly conduct, and theft. Judging by what leftists are saying and what the mainstream press is reporting, these people should be charged with treason, insurrection, revolution, rebellion, invasion, terrorism, and an attempt to violently overthrow the government of the United States. How come the Justice Department doesn’t realize that, at least not yet?

Anomalies in the Capitol Melee

There is some History in the article as well-

Somebody needs to get a memo to the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys in charge of arresting and prosecuting the people involved in the January 6 melee at the Capitol. At this point, all I see is that these people are being charged with offenses like trespass, disorderly conduct, and theft. Judging by what leftists are saying and what the mainstream press is reporting, these people should be charged with treason, insurrection, revolution, rebellion, invasion, terrorism, and an attempt to violently overthrow the government of the United States. How come the Justice Department doesn’t realize that, at least not yet?

Anomalies in the Capitol Melee

THANK YOU.png
WINNER.png
Best account of all the bullshit media coverage of the "Insurrection of Jan.6."

Democracy was saved, our democracy was attacked, our government was attempted overthrown, Trump was impeached for inciting insurrection, yet, NOT ONE CHARGE nor conviction for treason, insurrection, revolution, rebellion, invasion, nor terrorism.

Can anybody explain that???

• Banned
Wonder where are the loud mouths are- surely their betters have given them the talking points by now.

Forum List

Back