announcing the birth of a new Christian Church : The Multi-Amarous Church. it's a world-wide church, accepting *all* humans.

It is easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

see TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL / multi-amarous-church
aka TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL / multi-amarous-church
aka The Multi-Amarous Church - Google Drive
the *.odt documents in that folder are very likely to get updated in the not-too-distant future, but are ready for printing right now, and for free. :)
i believe this to be a fully legal Christian Church right from it's birth, which was a while ago actually, and am presenting it to the US public and government today.
So you’re better than Jesus. Starting your own religion and shit. Maybe you should just fuck off.

I believe my new Church to be the natural evolution of Christianity since divorce law became commonplace, and God started repenting for Christian sins against LGBTQ+ members by having governments and companies accept them. I founded this Church myself, and was born and baptized as a Dutch Catholic.
So please stop bullying and ridiculing me and my Church and any members it might have or gain
It's documents are really short and worth having a close lol at.
God will give you hemmorhoids for not paying him

Forum List

Back