Ann Coulter Forum Shutting Down

Jun 22, 2014
An announcement on the Ann Coulter website says,

"Important Announcement

Attention ACOC Members! It's come to our attention that all our interaction these days is happening on Twitter, not the chatroom, so we'll be shutting down ACOC at the end of the month. If you're not on Twitter, please sign up! It's lots of fun and we'll all be able to tweet to one another and @AnnCoulter with ease. It's been great and we'll see you on Twitter!"

A moderator confirmed this as a financial decision. The forum members are in shocked disbelief and most say they will not Twitter. Some guess that Ann maybe getting ready to run for office. Some guess this is just the start of your government shutting down forums of free expression. Go ahead and cheer, you'll be next don't you know.

Hope I didn't violate any rules by posting this here, but it is news.

The new trend is for discussion forums to move to Twitter and Facebook. It is cheaper, there is less culpability, and more deniability when a RWNJ or LWNJ makes threats, spews hate, or does something stupid.

CNN made the announcement last year...FNC is moving towards Facebook and who cares what MSNBC does.

"Important Announcement

Attention ACOC Members! It's come to our attention that all our interaction these days is happening on Twitter, not the chatroom, so we'll be shutting down ACOC at the end of the month. If you're not on Twitter, please sign up! It's lots of fun and we'll all be able to tweet to one another and @AnnCoulter with ease. It's been great and we'll see you on Twitter!"

A moderator confirmed this as a financial decision. The forum members are in shocked disbelief and most say they will not Twitter. Some guess that Ann maybe getting ready to run for office. Some guess this is just the start of your government shutting down forums of free expression. Go ahead and cheer, you'll be next don't you know.

Shit, Coultervakia shut down in 2006.

This is old news.

The most users ever online was two years ago and that was a mere 345 members. Not exactly a hoping place. Clearly it is the fault of the government that her forum has less traffic than a McDonalds during the lunch rush.

The most users ever online was two years ago and that was a mere 345 members. Not exactly a hoping place. Clearly it is the fault of the government that her forum has less traffic than a McDonald during the lunch rush.

Coultervakia was one of the largest message boards on the net. It was hosted by Yahoo, who shut it down in 06'. Many of the members went over to Argue With Everyone (AWE). Whatever this board was, it was a pale shadow of the old Coultervakia.

The most users ever online was two years ago and that was a mere 345 members. Not exactly a hoping place. Clearly it is the fault of the government that her forum has less traffic than a McDonald during the lunch rush.

Coultervakia was one of the largest message boards on the net. It was hosted by Yahoo, who shut it down in 06'. Many of the members went over to Argue With Everyone (AWE). Whatever this board was, it was a pale shadow of the old Coultervakia.

I wasn't even aware of Coultervakia. I've only been a member of two forums and this place is one of them. Hell I only joined here several months ago. I do not post in the other as often as did b/c the traffic as slowed considerably and there isn't enough new members for compelling conversation.

The most users ever online was two years ago and that was a mere 345 members. Not exactly a hoping place. Clearly it is the fault of the government that her forum has less traffic than a McDonalds during the lunch rush.
and it's been around since 2006. Well, this is interesting news. Looks like the stupid twit has never really had many fans.

and it's been around since 2006. Well, this is interesting news. Looks like the stupid twit has never really had many fans.

Sounds like they tried to fire it up when Coultervakia went down. They failed to get the word out and probably didn't manage it right. The success of Coultervakia was in that it was virtually unmoderated. Fucktarded racist rodents like you would be called fucktarded racist rodents!

Sounds like they tried to fire it up when Coultervakia went down. They failed to get the word out and probably didn't manage it right. The success of Coultervakia was in that it was virtually unmoderated. Fucktarded racist rodents like you would be called fucktarded racist rodents!
Coultervakia currently has 28 members. LMAO

I haven't been over there in a year or so. Was a very active board at least at one time.
I have a Twitter account, but no way will I use it like a regular message board.
They move there, they will lose a lot of regular posters. The Twitter format just doesn't work very well for a regular message board.

"Important Announcement

It was stated that this was a financial decision, so why would anyone think this was the government shutting down forms of free expression?

They have a thread going about where to migrate to for the ones who refuse to go to Twitter. I invited them all to come over here.

Forum List

Back