Animal Stories

be6f3afc19649da4.jpeg

A public service announcement

Do Not Let Moose Lick Your Car

Motorists in Jasper, Canada have received road warnings that you would only see in the Great White North: "DO NOT LET MOOSE LICK YOUR CAR!" I guess this is a problem our northern neighbors are dealing with, Moose walking out of the woods and licking cars.

Gracie

View attachment 427526
I usually don't come in these threads. Too many horror stories of animal abuse may be lying in wait. But...I read the link.
Yes. I experienced similar. Gracie found my breast cancer lump. Karma, when I fell, would stand over me patiently waiting for me to wrap my arms around her neck, then she would slowly back up until I could sit up, then stand there rock solid and braced herself, for me to use her neck muscles and upper shoulders to stand up on my own.

Thanks for the nice story. I love dogs. I sure miss mine. But I will never get another one until I get out of where I am now.

hunter and joe biden were sitting on the .porch one sunny after noon. joes new dog duke? was sitting on the floor in front of them licking himself. hunter turned to joe and said dad I sure wish I could do that,,

joe looked at him and said boy you better pet him first cause I tried that the other day and thats how I broke my foot,,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back