Animal Intelligence

Since the intelligence of animals interests me, I figured that I could start a thread about it. :)

And then there is the typical Joe Biden Voter,

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Since the intelligence of animals interests me, I figured that I could start a thread about it. :)

Academic Etymologists Who Can't See This Obvious Derivation Show Only a Shadow of Intelligence

Dog comes from a prehistoric word meaning "pointer." So its primary purpose was for hunting (which itself is related to hound). It is related to the Latin digitus, "finger," and Greek deiknumi, "I show," (from which we get paradigm "a governing principle to which the reader can point to as controlling every idea presented."

My miniature poodle, Arwen, was so brilliant that i would forget she was a dog. Other people would forget she was a dog. Her table manners were so impeccable, she known by the maitre de of many of the best Restaurants in Beverly Hills. They called her Madam Arwen. She never put her paws on the table and drank water from a glass. She favorite snack was baked brie en crute. She always sat in a chair, never on the floor. She had about a dozen stuffed toys that she played with. Never tore any up. Her oldest, a stuffed bear got old and ratty looking. A seam split. Arwen started crying and brought it to me to fix. None of her toys ever suffered an injury.

I miss my girl so much.

My miniature poodle, Arwen, was so brilliant that i would forget she was a dog. Other people would forget she was a dog. Her table manners were so impeccable, she known by the maitre de of many of the best Restaurants in Beverly Hills. They called her Madam Arwen. She never put her paws on the table and drank water from a glass. She favorite snack was baked brie en crute. She always sat in a chair, never on the floor. She had about a dozen stuffed toys that she played with. Never tore any up. Her oldest, a stuffed bear got old and ratty looking. A seam split. Arwen started crying and brought it to me to fix. None of her toys ever suffered an injury.

I miss my girl so much.

Poodles are really smart. My mom had two (now just one) and they did the same thing you talked about at restaurants that allowed dogs... they would sit on chairs at the table quietly, without putting their paws on the table, and just like your dog their table manners were impeccable. 😄 It was so sweet.

The smartest dog in the world is a border collie. They are freaky smart. The dog must work. They either have a job or get them into agility where they can outsmart other dogs. If they don't have work to do a border collie can be destructive as they investigate the furniture.

I miss my girl so much.
You Still Have Joyful Memories of Her. They Cannot Die.

All animals are intelligent. More importantly, they all experience love, fear, grief, anger, jealousy and every emotion we experience.

Humans are the real monsters on this planet. God forgive us our crimes against them

All animals are intelligent. More importantly, they all experience love, fear, grief, anger, jealousy and every emotion we experience.

Humans are the real monsters on this planet. God forgive us our crimes against them

Amen. I have zero respect for humans who act like arrogant bullies when it comes to animals. But bullies are actually cowards, and really, they only make themselves look bad. :dunno:

Forum List

Back