Angry Republicans Blame Trump For Their Georgia Implosion

We're not dividing the country, you little pouter.

In addition to all the OTHER reasons your secession fantasy is a spectacularly stupid idea.....it wouldn't work. As the shifting demographics demonstrate. Where would this dividing line be? What side would Georgia and Arizona be on? What about all the republicans in the blue states and democratcs in the red states? And what about Texas....which has been shifting toward blue for half a generation?

You want a system where only people that think like you do get to vote. And your silly plan wouldn't even provide that.
You think those minor discrepancies measure up to the massive harm of a nation broken apart by really being 2 nations trying to live as one ?
Minor harms? You're talking about the United States ceding its place as the most powerful nation in the world in favor of two weaker nations.

You're talking about more government, less trade, more laws, and the 'red' half of the nation unable to fund itself. As most of the red states are suckling at the federal tit.

If people are living in the wrong state, just move. I moved from, blue California to red Florida, 3000+ miles by car, without air conditioning, and battling agoraphobia the whole way. If I could that, most anybody can.

So your solution is that HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people just move. Abandon their businesses, their livelihoods, their communities, in many cases divide their family....and embrace the largest migration of people in the history of the world...

.....because you're throwing a tantrum?

Um, no. We're not doing any of that, Pouter. Your secessionist fantasies are just that. Just go to Parler if you only want to be exposed to folks who think just like you do.

Last edited:
Thank you for once again demonstrating how worthless a diet of OAN and NewMax TV actually is.

You never saw any of this coming, did you?
I saw it ALL coming, many months ago, and I said if wins are given to Democrats, it will be by election fraud, and that's exactly what has happened. Lowlife thieves engaging in unscrupulous fraud, and maggots who support all of it, like here in this forum.

Newsmax and OAN have been talking about it for months, and they are right 100%.

Thank you for once again demonstrating how worthless a diet of OAN and NewMax TV actually is.

You never saw any of this coming, did you?
I saw it ALL coming, many months ago, and I said if wins are given to Democrats, it will be by election fraud, and that's exactly what has happened. Lowlife thieves engaging in unscrupulous fraud, and maggots who support all of it, like here in this forum.

Newsmax and OAN have been talking about it for months, and they are right 100%.

Oh, obviously. That's why you insisted that the election was already over now that it was going to the Supreme Court......because that's what OAN told you.

How'd that work out again?

And now you're convinced that today, Trump is going to be declared the winner of the 2020 presidential race.....because that's what OAN told you.

Again, Pouter.......the bug of your NewsMax addled fantasies keeps hitting the windshield of reality.

Trump is to blame in this regard:

After the stimulus bill was finally ready, Trump goes on TV screaming about how $600.00 for qualifying Americans was not enough, and that it needed to be $2000.00. This all came out at the worst possible time.
Democrats were then able to run with that and exploit it in Georgia.
It literally then came down to voters voting for a $2000.00 check, vs a $600.00 one. Obviously thanks to government handouts (once again) voters chose the bigger payday.

After the stimulus bill was finally ready, Trump goes on TV screaming about how $600.00 for qualifying Americans was not enough, and that it needed to be $2000.00. This all came out at the worst possible time.
It literally then came down to voters voting for a $2000.00 check, vs a $600.00 one. Obviously thanks to government handouts (once again) voters chose the bigger payday.

Of course they were able to exploit it....as their argument was spot on: Mitch McConnel PERSONALLY tabled the $2000 payment. As long as Mitch has that kind of control in the senate, $2000 payments are dead.

Democrats made a factual, accurate argument for why they should win the senate: If you want the $2000 stimulus that Trump proposed, vote Democrat.

So your solution is that HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people just move. Abandon their businesses, their livelihoods, they're communities, in many cases divide their family....and embrace the largest migration of people in the history of the world...

Um, no. We're not doing any of that, Pouter. Your secessionist fantasies are just that. Just go to Parler if you only want to be exposed to folks who think just like you do.
FALSE...FALSE.....FALSE....FALSE.

It's not because I'm throwing a tantrum, It's because we are NOT A NATION. You still don't understand what a NATION is. I gave you the definition. What's the matter ? You can't read ? You can't comprehend ? You got a mental block ?

No, nobody has to abandon their livelihoods. If they had a successful business in one state they could have it in another state. I have friend here in Florida who moved here from blue New Mexico. She owned a McDonalds franchise there, and then opened one here. Took her 3 days to adjust, and get like nothing ever happened.

Strange how Democrat loons don't want to separate from Republicans. Maybe you know how unsafe you would be in those police defunded places, with none of us conservative guns carriers around, to protect your worthless hides.

So your solution is that HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people just move. Abandon their businesses, their livelihoods, they're communities, in many cases divide their family....and embrace the largest migration of people in the history of the world...

FALSE...FALSE.....FALSE....FALSE.

It's not because I'm throwing a tantrum, It's because we are NOT A NATION. You still don't understand what a NATION is. I gave you the definition. What's the matter ? You can't read ? You can't comprehend ? You got a mental block ?

Or....more people don't take their politics as god awful absolute as you do.

My sister and I are on opposite sides of political spectrum. Yet we get alone wonderfully. You define your idea of 'nation' solely through the lens of your conspiracy addled politics. There's way more to a nation than a political party. Just like there's way more to people than their political beliefs.

We're not forcing the migration of hundreds of millions of people because you're having a hissy. Get used to the idea.

Of course they were able to exploit it....as their argument was spot on: Mitch McConnel PERSONALLY tabled the $2000 payment. As long as Mitch has that kind of control in the senate, $2000 payments are dead.

Democrats made a factual, accurate argument for why they should win the senate: If you want the $2000 stimulus that Trump proposed, vote Democrat.

Handouts usually win, and Dimocrats are masters of promising them.

You mean the $2000 check that Trump demanded?

OH....I see. So that's the WHOLE thing. Just the $2000 check.

Never mind millions of Americans being discriminated against by Affirmative Action. Never mind millions of foreigners streaming into the country taking jobs away from America, adding crime, pollution, overcrowding, and diseases. Never mind lunatic Muslims coming here, whose doctrine tells them they must kill non-Muslims. Never mind fools who want to strip away the 2nd amendment, giving killers a green light to go on rampages. Never mind putting pervert men in women's sports and damn near killing them, besides unfairly competing. Never mind allowing China to fill up our stores with Chinese-made trash, defeating American businesses, and reducing American jobs.

I could mention more of these, but I'm starting to feel sick.

Republicans are on track to lose both Georgia Senate runoff elections -- and many are saying that President Donald Trump is to blame.

With Rev. Raphael Warnock projected to win and fellow Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff in a strong position to pull off a victory, GOP strategists fumed to Politico that Trump sabotaged their chances of holding the Senate with his constant attacks on Georgia's Republican governor and secretary of state.

Wait a minute. I thought you guys just said Trump isn’t to blame for anything?
They've never made any sense. Like, ever.

#RepublicanLogiks

Tell that to the 357,000 dead.
You are actually dumb enough to believe that number ? The CDC refuted it months ago. You're in line for the DUPE OF THE MONTH award.
What the communist democrats are trying to sell is that without covid we would have immortality.
We all know that if this happened on Obama's watch, you'd be bleeding from...wherever.

As it is, Obama was blamed for the 12,000 deaths from H1N1.

So Trump owns all 357,000 Covid deaths. See my signature.

OH....I see. So that's the WHOLE thing. Just the $2000 check.

Never mind millions of Americans being discriminated against by Affirmative Action. Never mind millions of foreigners streaming into the country taking jobs away from America, adding crime, pollution, overcrowding, and diseases. Never mind lunatic Muslims coming here, whose doctrine tells them they must kill non-Muslims. Never mind fools who want to strip away the 2nd amendment, giving killers a green light to go on rampages. Never mind putting pervert men in women's sports and damn near killing them, besides unfairly competing. Never mind allowing China to fill up our stores with Chinese-made trash, defeating American businesses, and reducing American jobs.

I could mention more of these, but I'm starting to feel sick.

Is this where you add your 'Islam isn't a religion' conspiracy to your 'the election is fake' conspiracy?

Its sometimes difficult to sort out all your conservative 'flat earth' batshit.

You mean the $2000 check that Trump demanded?

Trump is Trump. That doesn't mean the rest of us sit on our asses and wait for the government check to come.

Is this where you add your 'Islam isn't a religion' conspiracy to your 'the election is fake' conspiracy?

Well, so inundated with university bs, leftist media bs, Democrat politician bs, you can't understand simple things like what a religion is, and why Islam could never be defined as one. So under the weight of all the bullshit heaped on you, you can't accept what really happened in the 2020 election, with all your lie machine hard at work keeping you nuts.

Maybe someday you'll watch Newsmax for an hour, and suddenly discover how DUPED you've been all this time. Ho hum.

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

Forum List

Back