Anger over pork sausages served at Germany event about Islam

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Germany's Interior Ministry has said it regrets serving pork sausage at a conference on Islam in Berlin earlier this week.

The ministry said the food selection had been designed for the "diverse religious attendance" at the German Islam Conference in Berlin.

But he apologized "if individuals felt offended in their religious feelings".

In response the Interior Ministry added that it had served 13 dishes, including halal, vegetarian, meat and fish dishes and said that all food in the buffet had been clearly marked.

Whenever I see food at a buffet that I don’t want to eat I am not offended, I just don’t eat it.

The angry Islamist bigots do not tolerate other cultures whilst demanding that other cultures submit to Islam.

Anger over pork at Germany Islam event

Last edited:
Germany's Interior Ministry has said it regrets serving pork sausage at a conference on Islam in Berlin earlier this week.

The ministry said the food selection had been designed for the "diverse religious attendance" at the German Islam Conference in Berlin.

In response the Interior Ministry added that it had served 13 dishes, including halal, vegetarian, meat and fish dishes and said that all food in the buffet had been clearly marked.

Whenever I see food a buffet that I don’t want to eat I am not offended, I just don’t eat it.

The angry Islamist bigots do not tolerate other cultures whilst demanding that other cultures submit to Islam.

All religiously enforced dietary restrictions originally made sense in the days before refrigeration. Now they’re just another superstition maintained to demonstrate the subjugation and obedience of true believers.

What good is a Germany without pork sausages? What next? "No beer allowed"?

Might as well cancel Oktoberfest and call it Ramadan.

Yep, once the Islamist have enough political power they will ban beer and all sorts of things.

There’s a problem here we’re not facing. Did the menu for these events warn diners that the sausages contained pork? If not why not considering the profound dangers many face from food alergies. On the other hand does sin accrue to anyone innocently consuming a bit of pig?

It's sad that a government official has to apologize for the country's own traditional foods. Lot of self hate going on in Germany today.

Yep, once the Islamist have enough political power they will ban beer and all sorts of things.
More dangerous in the long run is the question of what a newly formed Islamic ( or Chinese/Russian communist? etc) government in Europe or elsewhere will do with the data stored on it’s newly acquired digital records. Mass stoning of homosexuals, Christians etc ? I suggest this isn’t a far fetched scenario.
But then again we need to face the obscure but possible scenario of a body such as the Vatican gaining sufficient political power to force it’s entire evil moral code on a nation.

Last edited:

There’s a problem here we’re not facing. Did the menu for these events warn diners that the sausages contained pork? If not why not considering the profound dangers many face from food alergies. On the other hand does sin accrue to anyone innocently consuming a bit of pig?

They could always convert to Christianity, and ask the Lord for forgiveness of their porkly sins.

More dangerous in the long run is the question of what a newly formed Islamic government in Europe or elsewhere will do with the data stored on it’s newly subjugated citizens. Mass stoning of homosexuals, Christians etc ? I suggest this isn’t a far fetched scenario.
But then again we need to face the obscure but possible scenario of a body such as the Vatican gaining sufficient political power to force it’s evil moral code on a nation.

And the problem would be? If the Vatican wasn't so infested with globalists and communists, we might actually see another Crusade to put down this insurrection of radicalism.

rnnC1yT.jpg

Last edited:
The Pope is a Communist, and often comments on politics which he should not do as a religious leader. Many Catholics are NOT Communists, nor Progressives.

Whenever I see food a buffet that I don’t want to eat I am not offended, I just don’t eat it.

------------------------------- its the way that 'islam' works or operates . The next conference may not have pork sausages due to the muslim complaints and thats a win for the muslim. The muslims make some 'dhimmis' that way . Read about 'dhiminitude' , spelling may be wrong but it should still work .

------------------------------- its the way that 'islam' works or operates . The next conference may not have pork sausages due to the muslim complaints and thats a win for the muslim. The muslims make some 'dhimmis' that way . Read about 'dhiminitude' , spelling may be wrong but it should still work .

Even then, they would be allowed to eat pork, tell a lie, drink liquor, or go to a titty bar, in order to gain the upper-hand over an enemy. THis is called "taqiyya".

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel friendly.

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths is with pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir vol 4, p 49)

Quran (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you the dissolution of your oaths..."

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam

They could always convert to Christianity, and ask the Lord for forgiveness of their porkly sins.
Funny, but from my perspective that would be out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Funny, but from my perspective that would be out of the frying pan and into the fire.

How so? The Imperialist Japanese were every bit a fanatic as their modern-day jihadist counterparts. They also worshiped their Emperor as a "god". Their expansionism wasn't entirely geographically-motivated.

Quran (16:106) was drawn to my attention many years ago when I commenced work with a range of Asian and African students on scholarships in Australia. I was warned on day one not to trust any Pakistani I dealt with. My indignant response was to tell my employer I thought any such generalisation was racist. After only a week of dealing with Pakistani students and their astonishing dishonesty and slyness 16:106 made complete sense to me. Western diplomats should all have this passage drawn to their attention when about to deal with any branch of Islam.
But hey, lets nor forget many branches of the Church have over the centuries behaved in a similar way although I can’t recall a passage in scripture justifying it. Murdering those not of your tribe yes, the Old Testament is full of it.

Whenever I see food at a buffet that I don’t want to eat I am not offended, I just don’t eat it.

And if they'd done it at a Jewish event?

Screw them, I am offended by the advertisements that are on TV and don't see the Gov or anyone fixing them.

Quran (16:106) was drawn to my attention many years ago when I commenced work with a range of Asian and African students on scholarships in Australia. I was warned on day one not to trust any Pakistani I dealt with. My indignant response was to tell my employer I thought any such generalisation was racist. After only a week of dealing with Pakistani students and their astonishing dishonesty and slyness 16:106 made complete sense to me. Western diplomats should all have this passage drawn to their attention when about to deal with any branch of Islam.
But hey, lets nor forget many branches of the Church have over the centuries behaved in a similar way although I can’t recall a passage in scripture justifying it. Murdering those not of your tribe yes, the Old Testament is full of it.
Passing the lie is exceptionable under the Sheethead law only if it is done to a Christian. The warning is true and everyone who deal with them should expect a lie to be told. The Courts should also be informed on this matter.

Forum List

Back