Zone1 Andy Stanley Says That Gay Christians Have More Faith

I'll have to look up his actual statements (this article appears less than unbiased) but Jesus himself wasn't in the Old Testament so...................

But yes, for the most part Christians do ignore the requirements of the Old Testament.

I'll have to look up his actual statements (this article appears less than unbiased) but Jesus himself wasn't in the Old Testament so...................

But yes, for the most part Christians do ignore the requirements of the Old Testament.

That may or may not be true, but that isn't really the main point.

At least gay Christians do not have a coalition of hate for straight Christians like straight Christians have for gay Christians...

Yeah, I'm ignoring your hate.

So in other words no comment?

Considering how much media paints Christians as homophobic, and the fact some are strict with sexuality requirements; being an openly gay Christian does take some true conviction one must admit.

Again, that's not really the point, but you made a bigger point than they did.

At least gay Christians do not have a coalition of hate for straight Christians like straight Christians have for gay Christians...

Normative Christians really don't have hatred for homosexuals at all.

But there is no doubt that there are theological difference with those of any sexual preference who think that sodomy is somehow approved of in the BIble.

Normative Christians really don't have hatred for homosexuals at all.

But there is no doubt that there are theological difference with those of any sexual preference who think that sodomy is somehow approved of in the BIble.
If sin did not exist there would be no need for Jesus.

If sin did not exist there would be no need for Jesus.

The idea of Christianity is to repent, which means to turn away from your sin.

Not to celebrate it, which is what homosexuals do with their gay pride and marriage.

The problem Christians have is with LGBTQ+ demanding affirmation for their sexual preferences, not repenting at all.

So in other words no comment?

Again, that's not really the point, but you made a bigger point than they did.

The idea of Christianity is to repent, which means to turn away from your sin.

Not to celebrate it, which is what homosexuals do with their gay pride and marriage.

The problem Christians have is with LGBTQ+ demanding affirmation for their sexual preferences, not repenting at all.
Jesus loved everyone though, in particular the outcasts of his time.

I think gays and trans should feel safe with christians as god made them the way they're and that is awesome.

What Bible are you reading? Is it the Queen James version by any chance?

18165843.jpg

Forum List

Back