Andrew Yang: When I Ran for President, It Messed With My Head...We should worry about what the modern campaign process is doing to all of our leaders.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Yang should run again, otherwise what will i do with my yang gang hat and shirt

excerpt:

In early 2019, still in the thick of the presidential campaign, Zach Graumann, my campaign manager, said to me, “We need to give you a different haircut. And update your wardrobe.”

I said, “No one cares what I look like. Bernie looks like the scientist from ‘Back to the Future.’ The point is just to stand for something. People know what I stand for and don’t care about my hair.”

Zach shook his head and said, “That’s not true. Bernie’s old. You’re young. People care that you’re wearing a weird button or a suit that doesn’t look quite right. I’m going to set you up with a hairdresser and tailor.”

Last edited:
uT27tAj.jpg

• Banned
"People talk about running for office or running for president as an act of leadership. I’m not so sure about that. I actually think that in many respects running for president requires qualities that would make you a terrible leader."

• Banned
who knew Yang was such a wuss. then again, we are a nation of wusses led by the Chief Wuss: Sleepy Joe!

So Yang is weak minded and can't handle the pressure of an election therefore everyone must be weak minded like him.

Yang is proving to be an idiot. If he had half a brain, he would lay into the globalist censorship of his campaign.

"The fact that there were hundreds of campaign workers spending millions of dollars all in an effort to make you look good is a positively bizarre feeling. I joked with the digital team that they must have pictures of me emblazoned in their brain when they go to sleep at night."

"The historian Henry Adams described power as “a sort of tumor that ends by killing the victim’s sympathies.” This may sound like hyperbole, but it has been borne out by years of lab and field experiments. Dacher Keltner, a psychology professor at UC Berkeley, has been studying the influence of power on individuals. He puts people in positions of power relative to each other in different settings. He has consistently found that power, over time, makes one more impulsive, more reckless and less able to see things from others’ points of view. It also leads one to be rude, more likely to cheat on one’s spouse, less attentive to other people, and less interested in the experiences of others.

Does that sound familiar? It turns out that power actually gives you brain damage."

He's much more intelligent than the last 10 POTUS combined.
"we are at the most dangerous moment in the development of humanity...artificial intelligence will destroy jobs" - Andrew Yang, right at the start of his book, "The War On Normal People", quoting Stephen Hawking

"i am speaking from inside the tech bubble, to let you know we are coming for your jobs" - Yang

"I’ve seen politicians publicly eviscerate each other and then act collegial or friendly backstage a few minutes later. A lot of it is theatre." - AY

Yang should run again, otherwise what will i do with my yang gang hat and shirt

excerpt:

In early 2019, still in the thick of the presidential campaign, Zach Graumann, my campaign manager, said to me, “We need to give you a different haircut. And update your wardrobe.”

I said, “No one cares what I look like. Bernie looks like the scientist from ‘Back to the Future.’ The point is just to stand for something. People know what I stand for and don’t care about my hair.”

Zach shook his head and said, “That’s not true. Bernie’s old. You’re young. People care that you’re wearing a weird button or a suit that doesn’t look quite right. I’m going to set you up with a hairdresser and tailor.”
Well I wish some leaders would run for the Presidency, so far no leaders have.

Well I wish some leaders would run for the Presidency, so far no leaders have.
politicians need to be MORAL...or they are not THE MORAL LEADERS

Andrew Yang is a politician who is MORAL...and he is a moral leader who is standing on the moral compass of God!

New Topics

Forum List

Back