Andrew Yang the latest to "launch" a third party

Smoke and mirrors; garbage distraction; it would not have been attempted if it were emblematic of real change and empowerment of The People.
That's not true. And the vested interests in government are pushing back because of that.
It's garbage as long as the two crime gangs control everything.
Right. That's why it's being done at a grassroots level. We can't expect the two-party duopoly to dismantle itself.

Sorry, man, I know you really need to believe they are trying to put a microchip in your ass when they give you a vaccine... it's all part of the deep state plan to track you, muh-huh-huh-huh-huh. (I've stopped taking you seriously, by the way.)

Not at all. Buchanan was a seriously fucked up dude, and he caused the Civil War through sheer fucking incompetence... Oh, and he was light in the loafers.

Yes, we know, the concept is too complicated for you.

^ Bigoted trolling/spamming/derailing/baiting.

That's not true. And the vested interests in government are pushing back because of that.

Right. That's why it's being done at a grassroots level. We can't expect the two-party duopoly to dismantle itself.
I admire your goal & share it, but RCV isn't the way to get there.

For now, it's smoke & mirrors.

You have some very silly misconceptions about Libertarians. But they do oppose your totalitarian wet dreams, so it's obvious why you want to smear them.

It's no misconception at all... the goal has been to get 5% of the vote to qualify for Federal Matching Funds (which the two major parties have rejected because they don't produce enough money to run a successful campaign).

In short, the "Party of Limited Government" wants to qualify for funding by the taxpayer against their will.

It's funny you and other Libertarian Children can't see the fucking irony.

Most likely this latest attempt, and the next few, will flame out fairly quickly.

We have to keep trying, though, before this ridiculous, fucked up duopoly finally brings us down.

Good luck!

Go Andy! The country needs common sense democrat Party!

Most likely this latest attempt, and the next few, will flame out fairly quickly.

We have to keep trying, though, before this ridiculous, fucked up duopoly finally brings us down.

Good luck!

A party made up of RINOs, libertarians, and leftwingers. I like it a lot. This means they will be pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage. devoid of religion, which will do nothing but keep Chrisitan voters right where they are in the GOP and siphon votes from the Democrats.

Let's get this thing underway now!

A third party can only save Democrats because it’s not like Democrats have anything to run on on now. Personally, I think the country would be much stronger if there were four (4) distinct, separate parties that were each viable to take an election.

A third party can only save Democrats because it’s not like Democrats have anything to run on on now. Personally, I think the country would be much stronger if there were four (4) distinct, separate parties that were each viable to take an election.
And that won't happen until people get over the lesser-of-two-evils lie, or we get ranked choice voting.

Ross Perot definitely hurt Bush and got Clinton elected in 1992. You recall Perot used to say "if the established parties would enact smaller government, he wouldn't have to run".

But Perot proved he was full of crap three years later when he was completely silent on the GOP Congress that took over and did exactly the stuff he said needed done. This proved Perot was only about Perot.

A party made up of RINOs, libertarians, and leftwingers. I like it a lot. This means they will be pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage. devoid of religion, which will do nothing but keep Chrisitan voters right where they are in the GOP and siphon votes from the Democrats.

Let's get this thing underway now!
Libertarians vote GOP

New Topics

Forum List

Back