Andrew Yang the latest to "launch" a third party

yet you are one of their drones
Goddamn you are such a fucking idiot
"i hate the duopoly but i am going to vote for them every fucking election"
DERP
:rofl:
Thread win, and note that my thank isn't a dooshbag troll thank, but an expression of ACTUAL appreciation. :)

an increasing number of Blacks and Hispanics are voting R. Biden’s pitch to Blacks from his basement during the campaign was basically that Democrats are entitled to the Black vote and for a Black not to vote for a Democrat, then they must be shamed to the point that a white Democrat in 2020 can tell them they are not worthy of being Black.
Imma write in Nicki! :)

Our 2 party system is the very definition of insanity.

American Idiots have voted for one of 2 parties for a couple hundred years
Those two parties are responsible for fucking up the country
American Idiots think the same 2 parties can unfuck the fuck ups they caused
^ Nuclear thread win.

Fortunately, this isn't true. FairVote
Smoke & mirrors.

The very fact that RCV is entertained signals that it serves the corrupt & powerful, which is also obvious by its very design.

The duopoly is corrupt to its core by deliberate manufacture.

Two criminal gangs control our country like Afghan warlords.

Actually, no, a two party system is probably inevitable in our form of government. Largely because the electoral College makes a third party impractical... which is why the Whigs replaced the Federalists and the Republicans replaced the Whigs.
I thought you wanted to get rid of the EC.

And 3rd party doesn't ever have to hold the presidency to drive a wedge into the 2 party system.

5 or 6 senators and enough reps to make sure neither of the other 2 parties don't have a majority in the house

I thought you wanted to get rid of the EC.

And 3rd party doesn't ever have to hold the presidency to drive a wedge into the 2 party system.

5 or 6 senators and enough reps to make sure neither of the other 2 parties don't have a majority in the house

Yes, we need to get rid of the EC.

The problem with 5-6 senators is they have to team up with one of the two major parties to get anything done.

For instance, we have 2 independents now... they side with the Democrats.

But the truly incompetent can't recognize that they are.

And the Nazis believed they were the heroes.

Whatcha gonna do?

Make fun of anyone who goes full Godwin because he can't make a smart argument.

1632577369176.png

Yes, we need to get rid of the EC.

The problem with 5-6 senators is they have to team up with one of the two major parties to get anything done.

For instance, we have 2 independents now... they side with the Democrats.
That's the whole point.

We need something to stop one part from dominating the house and /or senate.

And independents have no platform, no plan, and no real influence.

We need a wedge to provide leverage with a small number of people who actually listen to their constituents.

It's easier to do this in states first then work up to the federal level.

A ‘third party’ isn’t the answer, of course.

And the problem isn’t the two-party system.

The problem – as always – is the willful ignorance, apathy, stupidity, and laziness of the American people.

Real solutions and reform come only at the very local level, when voters participate and get involved.

The American people are solely responsible for the bad government they get, not a ‘duopoly.’

I actually agree with most of this except the two party system. The founders warned against that.

That's the whole point.

We need something to stop one part from dominating the house and /or senate.

And independents have no platform, no plan, and no real influence.

We need a wedge to provide leverage with a small number of people who actually listen to their constituents.

It's easier to do this in states first then work up to the federal level.

Well, no, we really don't. What we need is to have two parties not run by Crazy people. Sadly, we don't have that right now.

The real reason why politicians don't listen to their constituents is that their constituents aren't really engaged.

I did an experiment in my office a few years ago, asking all my coworkers if they could name our two senators at the time. Most couldn't.

Only 37% of Americans can name their congressman. Now, it's bad enough that most congressional districts aren't really competitive in the general election (leaving who goes to congress in the hands of the small number of people who vote in primaries, which is how you get clowns like AOC and Taylor Greene in there), but the fact that most of us don't know our congressman is really a problem.

I don't see how having a third party mucking things up by forcing coalition votes and more pandering to get a few fringe characters on board is going to make this better.

Hitler died believing he was a tragic hero.

Democrats live with this fantasy about themselves.

Hitler was thus nobler for at least having the decency to kill himself.

1632617197256.png

Okay, I'm trying to treat you seriously. Do you know what the biggest flaw in your theory is? That Nazi Germany was in fact a ONE PARTY STATE. Which means, there wasn't any real debate on issues. This is why they got into trouble, because no one stood up and said, "Hey, maybe going to war against the rest of the world AND committing genocide is a bad idea!"

Now, like it or not about two parties, we don't take any position unless someone has debated and discussed it.

View attachment 543890

Okay, I'm trying to treat you seriously.
I've mostly given up on you, but do think this pic of Hitler would suit you as an avatar, yes. :)
Do you know what the biggest flaw in your theory is?
Observation, not theory.
That Nazi Germany was in fact a ONE PARTY STATE.
Like the US, yes.

Two wings of one party, both criminally beholden to the plutocracy of which they are a part.
Which means, there wasn't any real debate on issues.
Just like the US.

Not that debate leads anywhere - the plutocracy does as it pleases regardless.
This is why they got into trouble, because no one stood up and said, "Hey, maybe going to war against the rest of the world AND committing genocide is a bad idea!"
Democrats, take note.

If you're just a hysterical sheep and not a psychopath, stop before it's too late.

View attachment 543890

Now, like it or not about two parties, we don't take any position unless someone has debated and discussed it.
Oops - I cut this part out in my reply above.

But yeah - one criminal party with two insane wings (the Democrat wing INCREDIBLY dangerous right now), and debate/discussion meaningless.

But believe me, I get it - you LOVE it, and don't want real representation or an actual democratic process.

Freedom is slavery & all that. :)

Oh I never said they don't know what they're doing.

Whether denying The People representation, affordable healthcare & housing, or importing millions of illegals to destroy the most vulnerable citizens, the Deep State operates with Mengele-like efficiency. :)

See above.

The problem with Trump was that he wasn't Hillary, and threw a spanner into the plans for more war.

The Deep State no likey.

Very much so.

One actually: Tolerance.

Joe Smith or Joe Biden?

Why do you want to interfere with the faith of other people?

I find that very creepy at best.

Wildly presumptuous, and I wonder how many Democrats wear their pink Hillary pussyhats like so-called "Magic Underwear."

I can't believe I'm still surprised when Democrats display their vicious intolerance and bigotry, but here we are. :(

Many.

Some of the finest people I know are Mormons, Muslims and atheists.

Only a vicious and ignorant bigot would try to smear an entire group as you are - it's repulsive.

Many, even most, do.

If we followed the Rational Best Will of The People, she'd be in jail with Bush, Rumsfeld, Obama and countless other war criminals/psychopaths.

More vicious/ignorant bigotry - not surprising.

The Deep State is a powerful influencer, yes, and it has many useful idiots pimping its ongoing operation.

Don't call me guy, buddy.

And I get it - you're all in for the psychopaths.

This no longer surprises me, sad as it is.

Sounds like projection to me.

Oh yes - very much so.

I believe you.

Who could even get close to winning, true.

The fraud is pervasive/systemic.

Mengele was very good at his job of torturing children, as were many Nazis good at burning their country down; this "experience" argument is weak, dangerous and pathetic. (Very popular with Democrats.)

Idiotic.

You've made some good points in other threads, but you're clearly all in for Democrats and the Deep State, and are a core part of the problem in this country.

Sadly, there are many others like you. :(
Very admirable.

:auiqs.jpg:

Impressive.

I can't believe you wasted all that effort on Joe.

He likes to pretend to be liberal. . . he's actually an authoritarian fascist at heart. :heehee:

Part of it is also the shadow government that was never authorized by, and is completely unconstitutional.

It uses unconstitutional methods to subvert folks in powerful positions within those two dominant, "crime gangs." So, even if you get lucky and get a good one? It won't be long until they are completely controlled by either the shadow government or the deep state.

Very admirable.

:auiqs.jpg:

Impressive.

I can't believe you wasted all that effort on Joe.

He likes to pretend to be liberal. . . he's actually an authoritarian fascist at heart. :heehee:

You know what they say - "Scratch a liberal, reveal a fascist."

They've been this way for awhile now, but their pet psychopath Hillary losing pushed them over the edge, & they've been cray-cray for the last 5 years.

You know what they say - "Scratch a liberal, reveal a fascist."

They've been this way for awhile now, but their pet psychopath Hillary losing pushed them over the edge, & they've been cray-cray for the last 5 years.
Most, not all.

. . . there are a few left.

Forum List

Back