What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Yang the latest to "launch" a third party

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Smoke and mirrors; garbage distraction; it would not have been attempted if it were emblematic of real change and empowerment of The People.
That's not true. And the vested interests in government are pushing back because of that.
It's garbage as long as the two crime gangs control everything.
Right. That's why it's being done at a grassroots level. We can't expect the two-party duopoly to dismantle itself.

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry, man, I know you really need to believe they are trying to put a microchip in your ass when they give you a vaccine... it's all part of the deep state plan to track you, muh-huh-huh-huh-huh. (I've stopped taking you seriously, by the way.)

Not at all. Buchanan was a seriously fucked up dude, and he caused the Civil War through sheer fucking incompetence... Oh, and he was light in the loafers.

Yes, we know, the concept is too complicated for you.

^ Bigoted trolling/spamming/derailing/baiting.

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's not true. And the vested interests in government are pushing back because of that.

Right. That's why it's being done at a grassroots level. We can't expect the two-party duopoly to dismantle itself.
I admire your goal & share it, but RCV isn't the way to get there.

For now, it's smoke & mirrors.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You have some very silly misconceptions about Libertarians. But they do oppose your totalitarian wet dreams, so it's obvious why you want to smear them.

It's no misconception at all... the goal has been to get 5% of the vote to qualify for Federal Matching Funds (which the two major parties have rejected because they don't produce enough money to run a successful campaign).

In short, the "Party of Limited Government" wants to qualify for funding by the taxpayer against their will.

It's funny you and other Libertarian Children can't see the fucking irony.

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's no misconception at all...
Yeah, it is. You're as deluded as the Trumpsters. I'd tell you to do some reading, but I know you won't. Your goal here isn't to discuss policy. It's to smear your perceived enemies.

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I admire your goal & share it, but RCV isn't the way to get there.
Apart from your presumption that the powers that be would have squashed by now, if it represented real change, what are your objections? Have you read about it?
For now, it's smoke & mirrors.
Why do you say that?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Most likely this latest attempt, and the next few, will flame out fairly quickly.

We have to keep trying, though, before this ridiculous, fucked up duopoly finally brings us down.

Good luck!

Go Andy! The country needs common sense democrat Party!

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it is. You're as deluded as the Trumpsters. I'd tell you to do some reading, but I know you won't. Your goal here isn't to discuss policy. It's to smear your perceived enemies.

Again, there wouldn't be a libertarian movement if the Koch Brothers didn't act as sugar daddies.

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Again, there wouldn't be a libertarian movement if the Koch Brothers didn't act as sugar daddies.
Smear on, trumpster.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List